Diabetic baby breast

AranyMario's profile photo   04/14/2016 8:54 p.m.

Hello good afternoon I am new here, I have been reading a few days and finally I dared to register.
My name is Arancha and I am Mario's mother.My little debut with 12 months.We have been in this world for 6 months.
Since January we are with the insulin bomb because Mario was very unstable.
We are using Humalog.
Greetings and thanks to all who you write here that you help a lot

AranyMario's profile photo
AranyMario
04/14/2016 8:54 p.m.

Mama peque con diabetes tipo 1 (desde los 12 meses)
Bomba de Insulina Medtronic Minimed 640g
Insulina Humalog

Welcome to the @aranyMario forum !!!Here there are many parents who will surely know how to advise you, how good you joined the group!:)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/14/2016 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!!Joer who soon has come to you, I still think that this disease should not manifest before the age of 6, is a puuu ... tada.

where are you from?

My son debuted with 18 months and now he has 2 years and a half, a year has passed, and what was previously made a world now as if nothing, we do normal life, we even pleased having another cryo.

All are unstable, with or without bomb, because their lack of knowledge joins, logical are 1 year children and mine of two, who play when they want, eat when they are hungry, and on top of a little more food or less causes themA 50 or a rise of 300.

After a year, the only thing that pretends is that he grows and then we can explain to El Todo, and that TB participates in his control, because diabetes is from the diabetic, and basically give it from him.

Here we are for whatever you want, to see if you are from Zaragoza and we can stay!:)>-

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/15/2016 11:15 a.m.

Hi @aranyMario !!Welcome to the forum !!Here we are here to help us, so for what you need here you have me.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/15/2016 12:40 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@AranyMario, thanks for encouraging you to intervene in this forum and welcome !!!Here, who has, as your children with dbtes will give you their experiences lived and will serve you inooormically because it is very useful in the beginnings of this sweetness "adventure";If I can collaborate in something, I will tell you that I have 54 diabetes and I still follow this "sweet adventure" !!!This disease is for Valientes and Mario is one of them !!!!: -H

ani's profile photo
ani
04/15/2016 7:58 p.m.

Hi @aranyMario first of all congratulate you for how you fight day by day.Then congratulate that little firefighter !!!!!How is the bomb?I go for the 30 years of sweet in a short time.
Well, my problem is that I start with the crisis from 40 to 36 when it gave me to study an opposition, and then the continuous crisis at 41.5 years to start playing sports.
6 months of sweet are already months !!!!and there you are giving the chest !!!!
Always fight for your illusions and those of your little one.You already know that here we are for what you need and also to tell us everything, because any small comment can help another person a lot.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/15/2016 11:03 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi @aranyMario, here we are here to help in what we can.All the best

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/16/2016 1:04 p.m.

Hello to all thank you very much for the welcome !!!
Well, here we were 6 months of things that in my life had hate talking that 6 months ago everything sounded to Chinese and now as a routine we are taking it.
@Anzazuleg I'm glad that after a year everything goes great and encourages reading positive and animated people and for another little one?And because not a little brother !!!!he he
We are a little far away from Valladolid but here if I have any questions that you have been asking you for a longer time
Thanks to all the others for those animals and do not hesitate that here I will walk everything I can and the doubts that arise or if in my little journey in this world if I can help someone else here we will be.

And with the insulin pump the truth that we have the Medtronic 640g with a sensor and this is a wonder above the descent that hits the night that suspends.

Greetings to all

AranyMario
04/16/2016 1:52 p.m.

Insulina Humalog

Your question what you want, what I am clear that there are both types of diabetics and phases has life, and it is not the same in such young children in children of 8 years, as in adolescents and adults.

But we will all give you what we can, that you know that we have already gone from Macdonald!What seems impossible, haha ​​.... in the end they make normal life.

My son has gone to nursery and after the first three months very well, and in school it will be similar.Patience and normality.

aranzazuleg
04/16/2016 10:26 p.m.

Hi AranyMario I am from Pucela and recently that my daughter debuted with 30 months.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
04/22/2016 8:37 a.m.

Hi @aranyMario.In the end you will be able to help me ... because my three -year -old daughter puts that same bomb in 15 days and I am worried that I keep it in mind and notice it all day .... how do you carry it Mario?And that is why I stop doing or play children's things, for fear ... and ... is it difficult to change the sensor?.. Thank you!

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/22/2016 10:28 a.m.

I am also interested, like Mogi, information about that insulin bomb.How is it?You have it connected to the continuous glucose meter or has an integrated sensor? We just started and I am a little fish in all this, although I try to read a lot.
kisses

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
04/22/2016 1:02 p.m.

mogi said:
hello @aranymario.In the end you will be able to help me ... because my three -year -old daughter puts that same bomb in 15 days and I am worried that I keep it in mind and notice it all day .... how do you carry it Mario?And that is why I stop doing or play children's things, for fear ... and ... is it difficult to change the sensor?.. Thank you!
ç

The kids or notice it, my son does the goat just like before, and he is 2.5 years old, don't worry.The patch is changed easy, they will explain it to you.

They do not stop doing anything at all, at first they see something strange, as is normal, and it is ever started, but in a couple of months it is something that is part of them, and so normal.

I don't even notice my son, I encourage !!It is the best treatment when they are so small.

aranzazuleg
04/22/2016 1:05 p.m.

Hello to all !!!!Mario takes him great, we are going if I tell you that when he changed it every 2 days or cries.
At the moment he has not given him to start it, although everything will be seen that these children since they begin to move but well to see what he does.But he really sees him as normal.
And the patch at the beginning will seem a world to see if you will know how to do it well and many doubts, but in the end you will do it as if nothing.

And @Mogi @Mariah14 What can help you in what little I carry in this world do not hesitate that if I can exar a handle here we are !!!!

AranyMario
04/22/2016 5:13 p.m.

Insulina Humalog

Hi @aranyMario, welcome to the forum.
I am very happy that Mario takes him great and you are calmer with the bomb.
Many kisses for the Peke and here you have me for what you need.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
04/22/2016 8:01 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.