Bowling calculator

jconegar's profile photo   04/18/2016 11:58 a.m.

Well I share this information that I think can be very useful for those who do not have glucometer bowl calculator or infusion pump with bowling calculator.It is not free of it and I don't see it cheap, I don't know how the topic in Apple is looking for App them out of the most normal market, to see that nobody thinks anything strange.

Link
Link

It is a bowling Bowling app, only that it is exclusive to Apple, that is, we cannot.

It looks very good, I hope you can really help you and that you take good advantage, all help is always little.

I have not tried it, I do not have Apple, please if you try to give it on it so that we all know how it really is.

I have tried to locate some thread that will talk about this but I have not found it if it is already, indicate it and delete it so that there are no duplicities.

Thank you all.

A challenge, an illusion, an effort but always wanting to live and fight with our diabetes, which is not taken off even, is a love that will never abandon us.
Diabetesnofear (message from Antonio Lledo, who has just made a feat "marathon desables" and that I always carry in my heart).

Remember and I will always say diabetes, insulin and sport.It is not easy we do not fool ourselves, it is not all beautiful but it is beneficial for us.Walking is a great sport Do not forget it and it is not given all the advertising we should, and the littleThey have our future in their hands and for them we have to fight.Well whenever I can drop it with the sport.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/18/2016 11:58 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.