{'en': 'Possible diabetic debut theory', 'es': 'Posible teoría de debut diabético'} Image

Possible diabetic debut theory

Ss1's profile photo   02/27/2017 8:35 a.m.

Hello...

I am type 1 diabetic since 2006 and wanted to expose a theory that I have been developing for some time.

Notice: I only expose my own thinking so that people with much more knowledge who visit this forum can develop it a little more.I am neither doctor, nor scientist nor this is some advance ...

The theme focuses on the group of streptococcus bacteria of Group A and specifically of the Pyogenes Streptococcus.You can find information at Link

It is a bacterium, very common on the planet, which infects children and adults and can produce from a common throat infection, otitis or sinusitis to rheumatic fever, shock or various very serious diseases.

The fact is that this bacteria grows easily in crops but has the peculiarity that is inhibited with an excess of glucose.And here comes the important ... It is a streptococcus that easily infects us, which we have surely been exposed, and as such, our body has responded to such a threat.It is possible that this response from our immune system in the face of an infection due to this pyogenes was the increase in glucose and to get it attack on insulin producing cells so that it cannot stabilize blood glucose.Once the bacteria is eliminated, the antibodies continue to maintain for a possible future attack.

I remember that in August 2005 I spent a couple of days with a ruling fever and on September 1, 2006 entered through hospital emergencies with 400 sugar.Maybe it has nothing to do or perhaps the trigger was.

I put on my theory why children in the DB1 debut, which this bacterium will possibly exist since there is diabetes and I myself had a feverish process (which does not demonstrate anything, eye) a year before my debut.

Anyway, that's all, I hope it can help this reflection to eradicate this disease.

All the best.

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
02/27/2017 8:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ss1 I love your theory, it is good that we question the why ... here I give you more information so that you have just reflected it.;)

The truth is that little is known about the causes of type 1 diabetes ... especially interesting it seems to me that can be detected from 6 months of life./:)

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 9:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you!!!Your interest encourages me ... You have to keep looking for an answer ... especially for all those children ...

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
02/27/2017 10:11 a.m.

ss1 said:
hello ... well you know that I have been spinning something like that?
I spent three years that I had angina every month and a half.The last angina I had them last year in January and I started with urine infections until in August the diabetes discovered me

I am type 1 diabetic since 2006 and wanted to expose a theory that I have been developing for some time.

Notice: I only expose my own thinking so that people with much more knowledge who visit this forum can develop it a little more.I am neither doctor, nor scientist nor this is some advance ...

The theme focuses on the group of streptococcus bacteria of Group A and specifically of the Pyogenes Streptococcus.You can find information at Link

It is a bacterium, very common on the planet, which infects children and adults and can produce from a common throat infection, otitis or sinusitis to rheumatic fever, shock or various very serious diseases.

The fact is that this bacteria grows easily in crops but has the peculiarity that is inhibited with an excess of glucose.And here comes the important ... It is a streptococcus that easily infects us, which we have surely been exposed, and as such, our body has responded to such a threat.It is possible that this response from our immune system in the face of an infection due to this pyogenes was the increase in glucose and to get it attack on insulin producing cells so that it cannot stabilize blood glucose.Once the bacteria is eliminated, the antibodies continue to maintain for a possible future attack.

I remember that in August 2005 I spent a couple of days with a ruling fever and on September 1, 2006 entered through hospital emergencies with 400 sugar.Maybe it has nothing to do or perhaps the trigger was.

I put on my theory why children in the DB1 debut, which this bacterium will possibly exist since there is diabetes and I myself had a feverish process (which does not demonstrate anything, eye) a year before my debut.

Anyway, that's all, I hope it can help this reflection to eradicate this disease.

All the best.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/24/2017 8:55 p.m.

Wow ... it's already a coincidence ... I am very clear that the culprit of our debut must be a bacterium ... I add something else ... most of type 1 diabetes debuts are of children ... and isdisease exists since the world is world ... Therefore, if it was transmitted by genes, since the natural selection had eradicated diabetes, in short, a child is impossible for the disease to transmit future generations because inThe moment of its debut would only survive a month or two without treatment ... if this disease were only genetic many years ago that nobody had remained that transmitted it ... instead a specific response could be inherited to a bacterium ...If our immune system has that pre -installed response because it will use it the best you can when you need it, either with two, twelve or forty years starting a debut, if you do not need it, it will go to another generation ... and perhaps without that answerThat bacterium will produce a greater damage to our body ... Ufff goes paragraph ... more concentrated than three seasons of the game of thrones .... I return: what I think is that if this continues today happening after so many thousands ofYears it is because it must be a defense of our bodies to a primitive external agent.And the pyogenes Streptocococcus bacteria is clear that it causes autoimmune responses in the brain, the heart ... and why not in insulin production if we know that an excess of glucose inhibits it?
All the best...

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
03/24/2017 9:44 p.m.

Genetic predisposition and a virus infection such as triggering, it is already proven, it could also be for other infections. It is under some preventive vaccine ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/24/2017 11:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.