DM 1 diagnosed 2 months ago

maite's profile photo   02/27/2017 12:47 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself, diabetes 1 since December 24 that I was diagnosed with me, I am 54 yearsEasy to start this new stage of my life.
Thank you very much to everyone, because you are of great help for all who have to live with this disease.I hope to share with you all the doubts that arise and help me as possible.

maite's profile photo
maite
02/27/2017 12:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
02/27/2017 1:41 p.m.

I wonder if you also had a predisposition from 6 months or 1 year of life as these studies suggest.

Link precursor-de-la-diabetes-tipipo-1-de-el-frimer-ano-de-vida

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2017 1:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Welcome to the forum ....

The predisposition was the first thing they told me when I debuted ... and what does it give.I have debuted after 40 with an childhood without knowing the pediatrician or the header.My first blood analytics was with 29 years and I have debuted after 40 .... Antibodies can be latent all your life .... that does not guarantee that you will develop.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2017 1:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I believe that we will never know this, doctors really do not know because, they told me that it was something self -immune and I didn't have to have a specific reason to develop the disease.If it was really true that the lymphocytes are on a war footing from 6 months, on top of that I would have to thank for 54 years to start the attack against my cells.
It seems that there are more and more people who start in DM1 past 50 as endocrinologists told me.

maite's profile photo
maite
02/27/2017 2:29 p.m.

@"Maite", welcome to the forum.Here is to greet you one that debuted with 46 years.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/27/2017 5:46 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.