{'en': 'Time Digestion in Children', 'es': 'Tiempo digestión en niños'} Image

Time Digestion in Children

aranzazuleg's profile photo   02/27/2017 12:53 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask you a little special question.

I punctuate before meals, and digestion matches me more or less with the action of insulin, but in my 3 -year -old son it seems that the matter does not go.

How long does it take?To avoid that large peak, it is more insulin if I put it before eating, stay with 50 at the time and then at two hours and something begins to climb, I imagine that it is because the digestion is then done.

What do I sulked, just eat the HC?or when are you finished eating at all?

Do you know a general rule when a child begins to digest?that apparently his metabolism is slower.

Let's see if anyone can help me .... BSS !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/27/2017 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Try to click after eating and you see how it goes ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2017 2:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Aranzazuleg", I am not a girl and it also happens to me many times what happens to your son ... what I do is to inject the insulin after eating, as @"regina" says.And the digestion time depends on the person, on the moment, the type of food ... if you always do the same, luck of yours of physiological constancy :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
02/27/2017 3:41 p.m.

already ... I wanted to know if there is any rule or something for everyone more or less, but I see no ...

This boy has a variability ... I don't know where to grab it.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/28/2017 9:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.