New in diabetes

MARTONA's profile photo   04/21/2016 2:46 p.m.

Hello, about ten days ago I was diagnosed with that it was Dábetic.It all started with a cyst that came out in my face, I was infected and I ended up admitted to put me antibiotic by vein and there they saw me that it was diabetic, I make medical reviews every year in the company, I have never given high sugar andI have no one in the family, so I think, that he simply "touched me" I am super worried because today I have measured the glucose, I have eaten and I have forgotten to put on the Lantus¡¡¡¡¡¡ I have put it afterFrom eating, at hour and a half, uff, I don't know if I have done well, but it is the first thing that has occurred to me, I have done well ?????? 'Would you have to leave it until tomorrow?What is supposed to do ????Thank youssssss!

MARTONA's profile photo
MARTONA
04/21/2016 2:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Martona Welcome!!To the forum.
The Lantus is usually always put at the same time but if you forgot it better that you put it as soon as possible.
Lantus is an insulin that lasts hours so you don't worry that you have done well.All the best.And ask everything you need that in the forum you will find people with a lot of experience.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2016 3:08 p.m.

Thanks Alicia! I have called the Health Council of Social Security and they have told me the same thing, that I click on it .. Uff, is that I go lying, between metformin, lantus, and others .. In the end I make a mess and today and todayI was so hungry that I didn't see anything else hahahahaha

MARTONA's profile photo
MARTONA
04/21/2016 3:10 p.m.

@Martona everything that happens to you also happened to others over time you can also help others.
The hunger hahahaha is normal little by little you will have new customs.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2016 3:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.