If my companions of the Medtronic bombs hurt me too.Fed up with threats ...

jconegar's profile photo   03/04/2017 1:27 p.m.

You all know me and if there is something that characterizes me is to say clear things.

They have already been several times that by third parties I have received messages that if Medtronic will report me, if they have to do it.It hurts to see, listen, feel, and I can not assure you as people who appreciate a lot, suffer the imperfections of insulin microinfusters, know how children, adolescents and adults are sometimes complicated by life for situations related toThis product.What could be normal, have to be looking all day if there are bubbles.

There is some laboratory that seems that you only care to sell, sell and sell, it is true that is your job and end, make money, they are private companies and I recognize that they have to do it, but they must also listen more to the people who havediabetes and put solutions to the problems that are generated, in addition to selling, selling and selling, and stopping rolls of artificial pancreas and others when they know perfectly that there are never an insulin that their action is practically immediate and a real -time MCGTotally exact this may happen, well if there can be Russian mountains that will destroy our veins more than if we smoking without stopping.

Machines that are not economical, machines that sometimes instead of helping a lot complicate.When you know people, either by networks or physically, and tears are skipped for impotence and not little.People advise me "because you don't get so much in the lives of others and live yours, if your machine is doing well enjoy it and that's it", because I will never do that and I will always try to help everyoneThat I can and more, always with the truth ahead and everyone who wants will have me at their disposal.

When a person is not well and that explodes for everything and this happens to me on Thursday, I did not explode but exploded, when I heard how they gave the solution of the bubbles to a partner and saw her as her eyes were loaded,And he saw his partner's face saying if I play them.Well, the Medtronic commercial solution was put in the bra and face down, okay and if you don't use?You have to fuck, or is that also because of the human temperature, what happens that the other users of the Animas Vibe microinfusora are dead?This is shameful.

I attach this information:
Link insulina-de-medtronic-4513
(Copio hit the announcement if you don't want to go to the link)
Health launches a national alert on Medtronic insulin bombs
This problem joins the damage made by catheters, absorption problems and bubbles in the reservoir the President for Spain and Portugal of Medtronic, Javier Colás.February 2017, at 14: 20, Medtronic Insulin Bombs model 'Minimed 640g' have failures in their internal battery that produce that it is not loaded due to a software problem.The Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) has warned patients and professionals of this situation, which binds to other user complaints, such as those referred to the catheters used in the Medtronic insulin bombs, which leave marks inThe skin and have a bad absorption, or those that refer to the bubbles that are formed in the reservoirs.

Image of the failure that appears in the image of Medtronic's devices
Image of the failure that appears in the image of the Medtronic devices
“Medtronic has sent a warning note to health professionals, insurers and patients who have the minimed 640g bombs, with software version 2.6, informing of theproblem detected and the need to contact Medtronic if the energy error 25 appears in the pump, ”says the AEMPS statement.

Specifically, Minimed's 640G system is indicated for continuous insulin administration, fixed and variable indices, for the treatment of diabetes mellitus in people who need insulin.

“According to the information provided by the company, a software error has been identified that could prevent the internal battery from being loaded.If this error occurs, an alarm is activated and the patient can see on the pump screen the “energy error” accompanied by number 25, ”adds the AEMPS.

On the other hand, the institution has also issued a series of recommendations aimed at health professionals and patients.Among the advice for the former is contact with patients who are using Medtronic Insulin pumps to which reference is made to “deliver the company's warning note and inform them of the importance of contacting Medtronic inIf the energy error 25 ”appears in the device.

This last point is important, since recently there have been several users of these devices who have complained about the delay with which the firm serves the patients affected by some of the failures in their devices.Specifically, patients' protests due to this lack of rush when it comes to serving the user referred to the batteries of other models, because the company ‘dizzy’ to change the defective devices.

On the other hand, the AEMPS has also issued a series of recommendations for patients, to which they are suggested that they contact a healthcare professional to deliver the company's notice note.They are also told that “the recommendations and warnings of the company's notice note” continue and also contact the technical service of Iberian Medtronic if the energy error 25 appears in the device.According to the complaints recorded so far, this process can become a ordeal for those affected.

Complaints about catheters, absorption and bubbles in the reservoir

In addition to the failure registered in the AEMPS in reference to the battery, Medtronic Insulin bombs have also been subject to patient criticism due to other problems.Among them, are the discomforts generated by their catheters, which hurt, cause wounds and also badly absorb.

"I've been with DM1 for 22 years and with the Medtronic Pump since May, I use 6 mm catheters and they fail very much," said a user in the digital space specialized Diabetes.“Medtronic, his system is the worst.If it is the hegemonic for interest.But at all the best, ”said another of the participants in the conversation.

In addition, another of the company's insulin pumps failures refers to the bubbles that are formed in their reservoirs.In that sense, parents with diabetic children expressed their despair with the Medtronic Insulin bomb because the company was not able to avoid them.

"There is no time that they do not appear, and not one, but a lot," says a mother in the forum.Another adds: “It happens to me too.Sometimes they are super bubbles, other mini bubbles and the times I least have any. ”

Users explain that the company always puts the same excuse: "They told us that they are produced by body temperature, which are generated with heat."An argument that does not convince and adds to your doubts about whether it is really a trick not to increase the costs for the company.“Would it be so difficult for insulin to come in preloaded reservoirs?I think no, what happens is thatI suppose it would be a problem of economy due to the cost of the containers, ”says another user.

Attached pdf I copy and hit
Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products
AEMPS
Information about a possible error in
“Minimed 640g” insulin bombs with
Software version 2.6
Publication date: February 15, 2017
Category: health products, security
Reference: PS, 4/2017
The Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS),
It has been informed by the company Medtronic Ibérica, S.A., that the battery
internal of certain insulin bombs "minimed 640g", manufactured
By Medtronic Minimed, USA, it might not be charged due to an error of
software.
Minimed's 640g system is indicated for continuous administration
of insulin, to fixed and variable indices, for the treatment of diabetes
Mellitus in people who need insulin.
According to the information provided by the company, it has been identified
A software error that could prevent the internal battery from being loaded.Yeah
This error occurs, an alarm is activated and the patient can see in the
Pump screen The “Energy Error detected” message
accompanied by number 25.
The AEMPS informs the possibility that the battery is not loaded
internal of certain insulin bombs "minimed 640g",
manufactured by Medtronic Minimed USA., Due to an error of
Pump software.
Informative note
Page 2 of 3
MINISTRY
Of health, services
Social and equality
Spanish Agency of
Medications and
Health products, AEMPS
Current situation in Spain
Medtronic has sent a notice note to health professionals,
insurers and patients who have 640g minimed bombs, with
Software version 2.6, informing of the problem detected and
need to contact Medtronic if the energy error 25 appears in
The pump.
Affected products
“Minimed 640g” insulin pumps, with software version 2.6,
Manufactured by Medtronic Minimed, USA.
These products are distributed in Spain through the company
Medtronic Ibérica, S.A., located on María de Portugal Street 11, 28050 Madrid.
Recommendations
a) Health professionals
Contact patients who are using insulin pumps
mentioned in the "affected products" section, to make them
delivery of the company's notice and inform them of the
importance of contacting Medtronic in case the
Energy error 25 in the pump.
b) Patients
If you are a diabetic patient who is using a pump
“Minimed 640g” insulin of the Medtronic company:
1. Contact your health professional to deliver the
Company notice note for patients.
2. Follow the recommendations and warnings of the notice note of the
company.
3. Contact the company's technical service
Medtronic Ibérica S.A., in 900 120 330, if the error of
Energy 25 in the pump.
If your insulin pump does not correspond to those mentioned in the
Section "affected products", this informative note does not affect you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/04/2017 1:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar
And why are you going to denounce you for telling the truth?
Like the alert, they now take it out after the bomb has changed me for the problem that how much, what a warning of the CO ... (thanks to this forum they were not dizzy they wanted to change the cap of thePila, to use other good (duracel and cegasa must be bad because the same as the energizer they send us lasted.
Or how to hear the commercial "the bomb does not equate, the one who is wrong is the patient when the rations or insulin are miscalculated" because it shines because with the old one and with which I have now I go to bed with 120 orLess and I normally wake up.
And with the p ..... alert bomb I go with + 250 and in the middle of the night glucagon. + Otas that tube from the day of almost falling alk soil, but of course the bomb is not you.
And that they changed it to me in March 2016 but in October 2015 I could no longer pass the data to Carelink.
And it should also be my fault or my computer and not the bomb (by the way the computer is the same and now I can) I am waiting for the computer scientist who were going to send me to see what was bad.
By the way in this "new" with the software different from that of the alert the batteries in the mitan that at first, it must be my fault also as I am all day sending WhatsApp.Let's see if I call to see what they tell me this time because the previous one "is normal that they last less with the continuous meter."And because it is not the neighbor I think I do not carry and that if it is my fault for not being able to pay me for.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/04/2017 2:24 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Defective pumps or meters cannot be marketed.The patient's life can be endangered.
At least they should inform users of risks and possible failures, as with all medications and medical treatments.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2017 9:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The batteries 2 or 3 days is lasting for me, I have left a message on the answering machine.I hope Medtronic fix it but the truth is that I have lost a lot of confidence in Medtronic.The old model better than the 640g for those who do not use its MCG.Unfortunately I think a bad model has come out and the technical service has worsened a lot.I hope to have to rectify and do it well ... I will not, I will tell you.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/05/2017 2:14 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

?It will not be the one of the alert.But I spend the batteries because with the breakdown when I lasted less than 1 day I checked the load and it was full.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/05/2017 8:52 p.m.

Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Puts 2.9.We call Medtronic and restart bomb .... It has not served at all except wasting time.Today he has failed the battery again taking the child to a birthday ... and running for a battery .... It gives me that I will end up pissed off with Medtronic.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/10/2017 5:31 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Come on what I see a lot of alert with the other version 2.6 and with that one we have they have shit again, I have called for the duration that has lowered me from 24 days to 10 (answer the guilt is mine for using more the morebuttons commencement the H ..... In addition, the battery lasts a week, come on that they have no idea that it lasted 23 days now and that if it lasts 1 week because they do not put 4 batteries with the reservoirs (with the bomb onlyWe should pay insulin and if you buy any complement).
By the way I called at 12 in the morning and I answered an English accent because the Delegation of Spain was partying, on the 8th Wednesday here at Spain party?
So @Papajesus1 I would rest again to give you a solution it is not normal to be more concerned with the change of battery than the reservoir/cannula/catheter.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/10/2017 11:19 p.m.

Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.