Hello, I'm new

Candela41's profile photo   04/26/2016 11:32 a.m.

Good morning everyone, I'm new and my partner has diabetes.
I have joined the forum because I want to know, understand and be able to help my partner in everything I can.
I find many of the things I have read very interesting, it helps me to understand a little more day to day.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with everyone.All the best

Candela41's profile photo
Candela41
04/26/2016 11:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Candela41 For me particularly the people who share your life with us also take it like us.Your partner has to be proud to have you and that you worry about him.
Welcome and what you want to ask here we are all.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/26/2016 12:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks Jconegar, I can contribute little to the forum.
But with what I am reading I begin to understand many things.What worried me the most were humor changes, I have a lot of patience but sometimes you don't know if it is patience what you should have, I just want the best for him and know how to give him the best help.

Candela41
04/26/2016 12:10 p.m.

Hi, @Candela41!You can contribute, never doubt it.Welcome to the forum!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/26/2016 12:32 p.m.

@Candela41 Welcome to the forum, here as they told you asks what you want if we will help.And do not believe that you have little to contribute, the type 3 diabetics are always with us, breasts, potatoes, couples, brothers, friends ... etc. And although otherwise we share the same backpack;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/26/2016 1:05 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Welcome @Candela !!!!I like you, I'm DT3 of a 14 -year -old girl.You have reached the perfect place to understand many things.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/26/2016 1:35 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you very much for the reception!

Candela41
04/26/2016 1:55 p.m.

@Candela41
Welcome to the forum !!!!And congratulations, having a good companion to the side helps a lot.My partner is super pending of my results, when I can accompany me to the visits, it is aware of absolutely everything.And I have to recognize that since I do not have the desired results, humor changes.As I say, however happy, I can bother the day, but there are our wonderful couples to make all this more bearable.The truth is that in this sense I feel lucky, just as your partner should feel.Cheer up !!!!

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/26/2016 2:59 p.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!!My partner is also involved with me so much that even sometimes he takes me a little bit of quice.How my classmates have told you This is the best place to learn and share experiences.And the best people!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2016 3:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.