Hi, Josevic from Toledo

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/28/2016 12:38 a.m.

Hello, I am Jose Mª and I present myself from Toledo.I already have behind my back 47 years of sweet fight and I have been with the 640 of Medtronic, as is something new in my life I have put myself to investigate in the network and I see that we are already a lot of firefighters, with our good and badtimes, it is the good thing that this medium has, you do not feel alone and you see that your joys and sorrows are not different from the rest.I imagine that I have to look for the place where I must ask my million -dollar question, but I tell you to guide me where to place it.
Medtronics software is anything but to study, and more if you come from free, that is useful and not the happy Carelink.The users of the 640 do you have an alternative to the happy Carelink?Is there a way to pass the data to the iPhone? Is there any useful application for iOS that is capable of importing the .csv of the Carelink?
And what was said, a hug to everyone and here you have me, to add.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2016 12:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum!
Firefighters will tell you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2016 1:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Josevic925 Welcome to the forum, I am also a bomber, but I will not be able to help you with your question because I do not carry the same as you, I have the Roche and the program for the data is different.Let's see if someone who uses Medtronic knows how to tell you.
For anything else you need help, ask, that we are all here
All the best

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/28/2016 6:17 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I also use the 640g bomb since July 2016 and the free sensor since December 2015.
To obtain the data of both devices, I have created these spreadsheets ( Link
The source code is included to modify it according to particular needs (although I have left it very complete; and anyway, it is very, very, very easy to modify it).
Basically, a VBS script is included that interprets Carelink CSV files.
It is lower than a megabyte.
You can contact me to ask me all the questions you want.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/27/2017 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.