Medtronic and his Carelink

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/28/2016 12:51 a.m.

Medtronics software is anything but to study, and more if you come from free, that is useful and easy to interpret and decide, and not the happy Carelink.The users of the 640 do you have an alternative to the happy Carelink?Is there a way to pass the data to the iPhone? Is there any useful application for iOS or for PC or Mac, which is able to import the .CSV of the Carelink?.I already passed the time of proof time of the medtronic contract and their sensor for the bomb, that if not, I would return to free ... Let's see if they invent something to use Abbott's sensors ... that will not fall thatfig!!!
A hug to everyone and here you have me, to add.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2016 12:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I agree with you.
I also use the 640g bomb since July 2016 and the free sensor since December 2015.
To obtain the data of both devices, I have created these spreadsheets (if the attached data work, they can be obtained from this message, and if you do not contact me by private message).The source code is included to modify it according to particular needs (although I have left it very complete; and anyway, it is very, very, very easy to modify it).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/27/2017 12:55 p.m.

The discharge link is this (if the link is deleted, you will have to contact me by private message):
Link
It is lower than a megabyte.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/27/2017 6:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.