What measure to go to buy???

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/29/2016 11:39 a.m.

Could someone tell me what measure will I have to have to eat something before going out?I do not talk about going out to do sports or give me a walk I mean simply to go to the supermarket and buy something and return home. It seems nonsense but I always have the doubt depending on how to eat something or leave it like that.For example now I have 130 and I wonder what do I do ???Forgive the roll and thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/29/2016 11:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is not a roll at all @aliciaalicia, I think it is an issue that we all ask ourselves at some point.I put the freestyle for the tranquility that gives you in these situations rather than to lower hemoglobin such as when you buy, it is up to endocrine etc, etc.I think that 130 is a good "always" figure considering what time you have eaten or you have put the insulin and according to the effect that insulin will do for the time you are going to be shopping, if it is more activeor less active because each one is totally different ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/29/2016 11:52 a.m.

@Sigsauer Thank you!!
With the time I will end up buying a meter but the bad is the maintenance of the patches.

DiabetesForo
05/02/2016 11:05 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia I normally look before leaving and if I am above 100 I'm so happy with my sugar envelopes in my bag and some cookie just in case.Anyway, being away from home there is always a "Chinese" near where to buy some emergencies ... for example, yesterday I went for a walk and not took anything for the first time and ended with two jellywas (€ 0.1) thanI bought a Chinese to trace the hypo at 9 p.m.
Take something in your bag and voila.Without problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 12:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@aliciaalicia Our head is a computer of continuous thought.Before seeing what to take check if you have active insulin in the body.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/05/2016 2:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Ruthbia and @jconegar Thank you.It is true we have to think as if we had the pancreas in the head.

DiabetesForo
05/06/2016 12:30 a.m.

Look at this link you print it and you will see how it helps you, it is clear that you have to go with a glucometer and you will only spend on the strips according to the insurance you have a look at

Link

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/06/2016 1:27 p.m.

You do not have to go outside thinking about what you have if you get on or go down, you must worry before and then uncover you because you already have it under control, make your 45 min walk helps to lower a sugar a greeting a greeting

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/06/2016 1:31 p.m.

@Alfonso45 Thank you will help me.

DiabetesForo
05/06/2016 11:15 p.m.

Well, it depends on how your insulin acts ..., my daughter does not go out with 130, because if you do not risk a hypo.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2016 2:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes @regina what a roll, right now I mediate and I have 90 and I will see my parents who are older and clear to my mother with 80 years worries her that as little and I have to snack something with them because if I do not leave meQuiet and what do I don't get much up???
Well our daily bread...
A kiss friend.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2016 5:31 p.m.

Snack and put on a bit fast ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2016 7:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.