{'en': 'Two themes in one!BOMB.', 'es': 'Dos temas en uno! BOMBA.'} Image

Two themes in one!BOMB.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   03/20/2017 12:33 a.m.

Let's see colleagues.I tell you a little VA the Hahaha roll.Now having the insulin bomb, I am unlearning what I learned and learning new things, Peeero there are things that escape me completely.

For example:

Case 1. There are times, not always ... I know that it has given me a downturn because I have dreamed that I had it and when that happens it is always accurate, but I get up with 170/180 ... to which my endocrine responds, that thatSometimes the liver releases glucagon to solve that ...

And my question is: How Carallo I educate my liver so that he always does ??hahaha

Case 2. This is more focused on the pump.When I get out of a disco, glycemia always tends to climb a lot, and I have to put on 0.200 extra units every hour to the basal rate of 0'400 that would have if it were sleeping.

And I don't know why it happens, I don't know if it's to move butt without eating anything, for not drinking anything ... I have no idea.Any enlightened!?;)

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
03/20/2017 12:33 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Case 1: What you comment may also be that your insulin needs at night are higher, normally at 3 or 4 am they usually need higher insulin doses, but that can only be seen based on analytics or an MCG.
The liver theme releases glucagon is totally true, also how screwed it does not always do it the same, when you wake up you can have 85 at 7.30 am, you go to the bathroom, you put the insu so that it is for a while doing effect, you showers you, do not eat anything, and you start breakfast and see that you have 130 !!!!!FUCK!!!!Well, if so.The next day everything is the same and does not upload or get less, of course is the problem is that the dose of insulin because it is not the same having 85 than 130, nor the waiting time to start ingesting food.With this we live and we have to get used to, the liver is a rebel who is no way to educate him.

Case 2. The adrenaline downloaded in the disco may be the consequence of being uploaded, and if you say that you move in full, and you have a luxury jumping and living what you have to do there you have the answer.Like also if you have ingested something and have started dancing (depending on the dance) that the stomach muscles stop to work those of the legs and when you stop dancing is when they begin to work and do the digestion and there you have the climb.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/22/2017 5:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Jconegar" You are a crack.You know, right now I am learning a lot about metabolism and diabetes.Blessed bomb, which even taking more than a month, has not given me any problem, and that is the 640g ... Anyway, I will now leave more and better hahaha.Thank you very much.
PS: Do you have a more direct Watsapp group for the topic and others?
Greetings companion

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
03/22/2017 8:15 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

marcos_j_m said:
@"jconegar" are a crack.You know, right now I am learning a lot about metabolism and diabetes.Blessed bomb, which even taking more than a month, has not given me any problem, and that is the 640g ... Anyway, I will now leave more and better hahaha.Thank you very much.
PS: Do you have a more direct Watsapp group for the topic and others?
Greetings companion

It is better for all doubts and others raise it here in the forum because more people read it and where you can help the most, it is a personal opinion and respect everything that exists.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/22/2017 11:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.