Diabetics and insulin -dependent desserts

ailenmedina's profile photo   05/02/2016 8:06 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am Ailén Medina, student of the Argentine University of the Company (UADE) and together with my partner Jessica Brito, we are carrying out our thesis on the consumption of sweet collations in diabetic and insulin -dependent people.I have been diabetic for 5 years, and this prompted me to carry out this final research work.I ask for your enormous help by answering the following survey, to be able to finish with my thesis:

Link ;w=1

Thank you very much to everyone !!!!!

ailenmedina's profile photo
ailenmedina
05/02/2016 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Ailén!I wanted to help you with your survey but, from the post of the post I am already confused.
What do you mean with diabetics and insulin -dependent?People with diabetes who use insulin?People with Diabetes and people with diabetes who use insulin?Type 2 diabetes and type 1 diabetes?Because in the first first question of the survey I qualify in the 2 options ... I have diabetes and insulin use.
If you could clarify me it would be very useful.Greetings from San Juan!

SinAzucarAgregado's profile photo
SinAzucarAgregado
05/02/2016 10:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It doesn't matter what you put, as soon as you say you don't live in Argentina, you throw you out of the questionnaire.They must be questions for local people.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 11:08 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.