Free Freestyle Doubt

Josu's profile photo   04/02/2016 4:41 p.m.

Hello,
The other day they stole my jacket and stole the patch reader.Aywr came to me the new one and I realized that each patch only works with a reader.Is there any possibility that the patch that I have put on the new reader?If I will not remove the patch
Thank you very much in advance

Josu's profile photo
Josu
04/02/2016 4:41 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

I don't know ... Let's see if someone can help you.You could only suggest using the Liapp app, if you have an Android mobile with NFC.Maybe with this application you can read the sensor.When I used the free could read it with the official reader and with this app at the same time.
All the best

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/02/2016 5:44 p.m.

@Josu goes annoyed, no !!I would tell you the same as Albertot, if you can with the application for the mobile you can make readings and so at least take advantage of the days that remain, another option would not know how to tell you, to see if anyone knows

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/02/2016 5:55 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Josu, you will surely do it with the mobile and this application:

Link

or this:

Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/02/2016 6:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If the sensor started it with the Abbott reader who have stolen you with the 2 Android applications that Joseludi has put you to make the readings without problem ... Indipensable requirement, Android smartphone with NFC ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/02/2016 8:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.