My diabetic mother -in -law

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/24/2017 6:44 a.m.

My mother -in -law is 64 years ago I lost her small finger of the foot to diabetes, I was not taking care of that amputation was complicated again until my husband made the decision to bring her home and take care of her as it should ... but it turns outBeing that I take her diet how she is and she gets up in my early morning to throw a lot of sugar with water in a glass and drink it grabs me sweet things and I don't know how to explain that that is damaged ohI'm wrong please help you have advice

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/24/2017 6:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
Don't see how I understand you.
My mother -in -law also has diabetes and is not taken care of at all.Do not get up from the couch and eat without any control or restriction.
It is true that many things are gathered: obesity, bone problems, hypothyroidism and diabetes.But the less it makes worse.
For a couple of years he has continuous vitreous detachments, but she says that this has nothing to do with diabetes.
When he is with us, he says we kill her hungry.If there is sweet dessert, you have to eat a good ration and if you do not get off the bakery and some bun falls.
I think that diabetes is a very damn disease because it demands to aware and fight and if it does not leave the person, little can be done.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
03/24/2017 4:02 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Hello @"Majo Arri San".What kind of diabetes does your mother -in -law have?I say it because I do not doubt that it does not take care of it, but that of getting up at dawn and drinking a glass of water with sugar ... it is not very tasty or appetizing like eating a sweet.Can it be that I have hypoglycemia and that's why you do that?In that case, if necessary, another thing is that she does not wantYou help in what you can, but no one can force another person, because in the end it ends up being counterproductive.
Cheer up,
All the best.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/24/2017 5:23 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.