{'en': "Diabetes and sport are compatible in Antonio Lledó's challenge in the marathon des sables", 'es': 'Diabetes y deporte son compatibles en el reto de Antonio Lledó en el Marathon Des Sables'} Image

Diabetes and sport are compatible in Antonio Lledó's challenge in the marathon des sables

fer's profile photo   04/05/2016 10:35 a.m.

After several tours fulfilled in Turkey, the Camino de Santiago or crossing Spain by bicycle, among others, the Cartagena athlete Antonio Lledó - who with 18 years he was diagnosed with diabetes - has now raised a new challenge known as marathon des sables that will take himTo participate in a 250 -kilometer race for Morocco in a total of 6 stages.

It will be seven days in which difficulties such as the high temperatures expected in the desert and the handicap of being a competition that is carried out in self -sufficiency are added;That is, Antonio Lledó must worry about bringing the specific food for every day, as well as what is necessary for his hygiene, to sleep or to treat diabetes.

This challenge is part of a project that created in 2014, non -fear diabetes, and has the collaboration of the City of Cartagena.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2016 10:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It was impressive to hear it.The hair put me as a scarp of seeing what he is going to get.
Do you know what saddens me about this?We were very few who were there to support it.
He was one of the main people who when I met him showed that my forty -one year and a half even if it was late I would have to fight for my illusions, it was not going to be easy and it is not easy, but seeing these challenges make you wantdream and pursue illusions.
Diabetes, insulin and sport always united, is not easy for what to deceive us, but what is simple in this life?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/05/2016 2:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar, maybe we can get its contact mail and we invite you to the forum, we have been following it with news like this, but I don't remember that it has ever passed through here, what do you think?

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2016 3:16 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The Va de Craneo Fer, but does it is because it does not have time.Work, training, family life, is in the DT1 Team and appears little, but because it does not have time.
I feel sorry for me to go 7 people to the press conference.
It is clear that people are not all here, that people work, but at the moment of truth many people move through their interests alone, people who move through the networks have not bothered or share this challenge, it isIt is true that no one has an obligation or because it does.
Really if the Titan Dert that made was impressive this is the following.
Well I think many of us wish that challenge a reality is made.
Diabetesnofear Antonio Lledo

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/05/2016 3:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I all this news, challenges, examples of overcoming .... I comment to my daughter, and more when they are related to the sport I practice, athletics.It is a way of motivating her to continue despite the difficulties her disease entails.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
04/05/2016 4:37 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.