I debuted six months ago

Calolu's profile photo   03/24/2017 7:14 p.m.

Hello family!
My name is Carolina, I am 34 years old, married and with two children.Right now my medication is Jentadueto (metformin with linagliptin) breakfast and dinner.
I continue with high sugar and try to take care of my best.
A brief intro, I'll tell a little more
About me.Thank you

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/24/2017 7:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Calolu, welcome although as I always say I would have preferred to meet us taking some reeds.
I imagine that you are going to an endocrine that is regulating you, if you see that you continue with the high figures and do what it tells you do not stop giving the mess until you regulate the levels, with 6 months you must already be more than regulated.Do not let spend more time with high glucose.
This is not simple, let's not fool ourselves, we have to take care of yourself and control much to have acceptable levels, and not only depends on what the endocrine indicates to have good figures, sport, insulin, food,Stress, adrenaline, cortisol, hormones and more that left me in the inkwell influence our figures.
Do not stop going until you get regular in conditions.
Never throw the towel and never stop fighting !!!!!
All the best,

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/24/2017 7:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you fail to control with pills, nothing happens to use insulin.Sometimes a slow insulin once a day is enough .., that you see an endocrine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/24/2017 11:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

My nurse
He told me that with those levels he was for slow insulin.
When
He saw me
The endocrine had glycosilada (or whatever it is called) in 10.8 and three months later with Jentadueto I went down to 7.3 so we are testing another three months to see if it goes down 7

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/25/2017 3:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will be well controlled when we have been less than 7, it is the treatment that is.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2017 4:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.