Hello!New with Diabetes Lada for 1 month.

Franky's profile photo   04/06/2016 7:22 p.m.

@Boucles in which hospital in Barcelona do they take you?I find what you say, I don't know if I change a lot of two years ago so far, but it claims if you see necessary, because I have lived in Barcelona and I visited me every 3-6 months without fail, with blood and everything analysis.The first visit when I move there if it takes something longer, 4 months if I remember correctly, but it was 10 years ago.
Now I live in a town in Barcelona, ​​they take me in Granollers and visits just like before, what an analysis of blood only every six months, and because they have a machine to make me glycosylated hemoglobin every time I go.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/13/2016 12:57 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Franky, @gema ter, good morning, I answer both at the same time.
They take me in Barcelona at the CAP, primary assistance center, the header.I have insisted a lot of times to be referred to the Clinic Hospital, but there has been no shape, they tell me that this should be done by the endocrine, this doctor is the one that after much insistence has given me time for Friday, but whatThat said, I have waited more than a year, and if I have asked for time in private medicine, it is because I consider that this lady, in ten minutes she will not see all my history and will not even have much time to comment with me.
Thus are things, they say they are collapsed, but while I continue with my problem.
Even on the last visit, the header told me, "is that you are very demanding, here comes people with glycades of 10 and 12, you are in 7.7 and for the moment it is not affecting you internally", my face was fright!!!!!How does that tell me?I replied that what others did to me did not care and that if they were not taken care of it was their problem, but if I did my best, and asked for help to improve that please did not put everyone in the same bag.So you see ......... with enthusiasm for the visit of early May with private medicine, they are endocrine with specialty in diabetology, at least there I can go as many times as you want and if everything works well it would be good would beA dream !!!!
Thanks for your messages of encouragement.
Happy day to all
:-*

boucles's profile photo
boucles
04/13/2016 8:11 a.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.