{'en': 'How complicated', 'es': 'Que complicado'} Image

How complicated

Calolu's profile photo   03/26/2017 11:02 p.m.

I just made a very big mess ...

I have been alone for six months and I don't sulked me insulin, yet.

In the first three months I have limited myself not to eat sweets, bread the minimum in the morning, the half mornings did not do them for the lack of habit.If I wanted to eat something sweet (without sugar) I looked at the sugars but not the HC.A skimmed yogurt has 5.4 sugars, something that I don't understand.They gave me a hypoglycemia of 45 until they told me that it was that I was doing diet and that it could not be.

So take the determination to eat everything except sweets, only without sugar, but of course, I don't know if a coffee in the afternoon with a sugarless sweet I can drink it, but I eat it.

They do not belong to me so that I do not carry a glycemia control.From time to time I make one and the last one was 159 on an empty stomach.

Before I ate a lot of vegetables but between the metformin and this they have my stomach made dust and gases ... better not to speak ...
So, as everything and I don't tell my weight.It is true that not as before but if I feel like salmorejo I

As, as yesterday.Because the first three months was hell.

The rice does not try it, potato as little, the one that falls into the cooked plate.

The endocrine told me that he had not taken away any food and that a wine didn't happen either.He says they will call me some courses to teach me measures and others but since August I am waiting.

They no longer give me hypos because like everything ...

A lioooo !!!

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/26/2017 11:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What kind of diabetes do you have?

Maria Maldonado's profile photo
Maria Maldonado
03/27/2017 2:15 p.m.

25 años, DT1 desde febrero/2017, 16und. Toujeo, Humalog según comidas. HbA1c: 6.1%

Right now type 2. M said the endocrine that we would already see:-?

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/27/2017 2:24 p.m.

Yogurt hydrates are from milk sugar, lactose, bread or flour derivatives have starch hydrates, legumes also have hydrates.
I leave you a PDF with the rations that the feeds have in this case 1 ration are 10 grams of HC
An example 50gr of potatoes are 1 ration that is to say 50 grams of raw potatoes have 10 grams of sugars in the form of starch in this case.
By the way the celebration the neurons work with HC.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/27/2017 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Thank you.
What happens to me is that they have not yet explained anything.They gave me a table and wing, apáñate them!
I don't know if in the afternoon I can
Eat a coffee with a cake without sugar or cookie.I don't know how many hydrates should
Eat in the afternoon if after coffee I no longer exercise physical.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/27/2017 6:10 p.m.

Hi Calolu, your endo still doesn't know very well what to do with you haha.I think that what you try is that you make a pattern of meals and physical exercise maintained more or less day by day and that you like it and it is comfortable, without sugars (the rice dispenses with it), in order to see in your next review yourglucose levels and know if you have to remove or add HC.And of course I would drink to snack with a cake without sugar if I feel like it.But be very careful with the products they put that are without sugar and indicates anything else.Always take controlled sugar products, that is, I indicate the amount of carbohydrates (HC) it carries.There are many products in the market that are called sugar but that have more HC than normal.In type 2 diabetes there are many people who could maintain glucose levels without clicking if they did some exercise, so, if you like it, it is important that you do it.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/27/2017 7:01 p.m.

Thank you.My endocrine is testing me.Ha ha ha
I just walk, an hour a day.He told me more exercise.I took care of the vigorous exercise that could rise (my husband and I looked at each other and the endocrine laughed)
I try to eat at all except rice that I have taken since August without taste it.
Another thing that told me is that the diabetes had not given my face before because I have always been depriving me and diet ... and when they neglect me, they came to light.
Another thing I don't understand is about five meals.Because if you don't make the average mñm can be before the food so high?They told me that it had to eat because without eating I also went up ...
As more vegetables (before they gave) but with the metformin I am fatal of the stomach and consumption less.I usually
I put the cookies that I have at home without going to see what you think

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/27/2017 7:36 p.m.

The truth is that there are some things that I don't understand about your endo, it seems as if I were trying to force you the pancreas to work.If before the meals these high tries to restrict the hydrates of the mid -morning taking to see.With respect to the stomach I take Iberogast (I have itey hernia) and it is phenomenal, but I do not prescribe the SS and you can take a box of omeprazole occasionally (that told me my endo).By the way I also like chocolate, I occasionally take black with market almonds that has very little sugar.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/27/2017 10:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.