I discovered or read that there are new diabetes .....!

ani's profile photo   04/09/2016 11:45 a.m.

Link

I have been surprised (because I had never heard it) that there are new denominations of diabetes and nose, but they confuse me much more !!!!!And to you ????

ani's profile photo
ani
04/09/2016 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @ani, there are many types of diabetes, the most frequent is type 2, but there are many others: type1, lada, mody, gestational ... Read this theme of the forum, they all explain:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/09/2016 11:55 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How @Fer;And thanks for reading and sending me this topic to learn about types-diabetes, with my type 1 I already comforted myself and
I would not want to find myself in "the skin of an endocrine" because it will be a puzzle this "sweetness of disease" !!!!take care and greetings

ani's profile photo
ani
04/09/2016 12:07 p.m.

I only know the insipid diabetes where you have a horrible desire to drink water and go to the bathroom is assumed that it originates from a cranial trauma

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
04/09/2016 3:17 p.m.

Hi @ani, in case I had not told you, I have lada diabetes that is the same as type 1 diabetes but it manifests the afternoon of age.
A sweet kiss!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2016 4:46 p.m.

They are doing me studies to see if I am Modly.Although they were not doing anything.But for May they have finally quoted with the geneticist

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/09/2016 9:01 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thanks to all for their given examples and what I understand, they are personal;I remember that in my case a long time ago;When they saw me that I had been a week with the symptoms of diabetic coma and an analytical, they directly applied the insulin of those times (of a pig and another animal);I was hospitalized 4dias and so I returned home and ale ...... and continued pa'lante !!!!And 54an of that "sweet beginning" are already!: D: D: D.

ani's profile photo
ani
04/12/2016 7:33 p.m.

And when you have no history in the family, what kind of diabetes are you supposed to have?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/12/2016 11:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
and when you have no history in the family what type of diabetes are supposed to have?

@nigiri the one that corresponds to your type of diabetes, the genetic issue is only a factor that defines the risk of having diabetes, but once they diagnose you, the only thing that counts is the type.

I leave this link with more information about the types: Link

In my case, type 1 and without any antecedent of diabetes, or type 1, neither 2 ... nor any other ...:-??

fer's profile photo
fer
04/12/2016 11:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I just just seen the link and what puts from type I diabetes that is an autonal disorder, also says that this type of disorder can be transmitted from parents to children and this is what makes me sadder ... I thought it wasMore common from grandparents to grandchildren, who skipped a generation, I am at that time when I should start considering being a mother but I am so afraid to pass this martyrdom to my children ...
Thanks @fer

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/12/2016 11:52 p.m.

@nigiri, if that is why, do not think about it and move on, at the time I also went through similar approaches and they have to overcome, like so many other concerns with the children on other issues, moreover, pass yourself by the subject of Link and ask there, I think they can give you good advice, encouragement !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/12/2016 11:56 p.m.

Thank you @fer, the truth is that I am quite a lot of downturn because I worry a lot not only that if not having complications with diabetes after having children, etc etc, the future goes, not being able to be a good mother for not beinghealthy ... I suppose that we are in this forum we have had stages like this, I must say that it helps me a lot reads at the moment.
I'm going to browse diabetes and pregnancy debate.
Good night!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/13/2016 12:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.