Pregnancy

marinita's profile photo   04/10/2016 1:41 a.m.

Hi, I'm new. My name is Marina and I am a diabetic since the age of 11 and I have 24. Last year I was Mama.I had a super good pregnancy regarding diabetes but at the end of this I gave me preclampsia.And I was admitted for a month until I reached my 37 weeks that was induced.It was with oxytocin and at the end of placenta and urgent cease detachment since my girl did not even endure.But I like me, nothing was born I saw only his moflete and took it to the incubators for the issue of controlling the hypos.I did not like the sacred time, they would not let me have it and oak or give it to me in my arms to hug her.Anyway very badly and my question kisses how did you go sinos left a little while with the baby?And if it is normal delivery they let you have it.

marinita's profile photo
marinita
04/10/2016 1:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Marinita Welcome.
I think that in your case several things were gathered, the control of the possible hypos that your baby could have, an urgent caesarean section, the preclampsia ... so I suppose that cluster of things made doctors want to have a more strict control ofThe girl.
I am now pregnant with my first child, and that you comment is something that I have quite assumed.No matter how anger we give us, in our case it is possible that the baby must be monitored more closely and that supposes that we have to separate a few hours just born, but we must think that it is for its good and that can avoid a greater scare.
If childbirth is normal and without complications, if you can have it, although they will also do controls and others.
And in the public or private, it depends on each one.I think your experience would have been the same in a private, that is, they had to control the girl.In my case I carry everything for social security because it gives me more confidence.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
04/10/2016 8:37 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hi @pikelinda.He waited for everything great.The truth that gives me a lot of anger to take it.But a question in case there is any mommy around here.They took her to mine and spent 6 days in incubator.for having high red blood cells something very normal if the breast is diabetic.But ... if your baby presents nothing. And they have already finished controlling the sugar.How long is it normally and ... you give your baby in the arms as soon as it is born even for a while or directly take it.I hope they tell me something because no matter how much I look on the Internet I don't see any post or page that solves the doubt.And thanks

marinita's profile photo
marinita
04/10/2016 10:26 a.m.

I have had 2 babies and I have had them with me since the second 0!Now there are many hospitals that do not take them to neonates and others that are.Where are you from?

tica's profile photo
tica
04/11/2016 2:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi @tica I am from Córdoba Spain and gave birth in a public hospital.and where are you from

marinita's profile photo
marinita
04/11/2016 3:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.