{'en': 'Trulicity', 'es': 'Trulicity'} Image

Trulicity

luni's profile photo   03/29/2017 11:49 a.m.

Good morning,

My name is Antonino and I am Type 2 diabetic for 4 years.

I am taking Jentadueto two a day and insulin in the flat morning Toujeo.Yesterday in the review of Endocrine as I already have the glycosylated in 8, it has changed my medication.

Trulicity has put me, it is a puncture of a new hormone that I have to put it once a week and it takes away your hunger.

Diaben has also prescribed me.I know what I have read that this new hormone not to eat much gives digestive problems and not eating so much can lower the sugar levels.

Does anyone have information about this new Trulicity medication?

Thank you so much!

luni's profile photo
luni
03/29/2017 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, I am Antonino, I forget to tell you that this new medication needs stamp of the Social Security Inspector.Come on, I'll start taking this new medication in about 10 days.Greetings to all

luni's profile photo
luni
03/29/2017 11:51 a.m.

Hello, everyone.Well, if it is a new medicine but for type 2 diabetics. I always thought that in this forum we would have an endocrine, and thus could advise us.

Greetings to all and good day.

luni's profile photo
luni
03/30/2017 7:42 a.m.

Hello, I'm new in this forum, I don't know when you wrote your question, apologize.
Endocrine I prescribe Trulicity the month of February 2017, now November 2017,
Improving the diet a little, without much effort I have dropped 1 kg per month, total 9kg I am now in 92kg. I have lowered to 145 of blood glucose.

Marti's profile photo
Marti
11/16/2017 9:37 p.m.

Hello, I have not been in the forum for a long time, but I mean that after a year with Trulicity I do not notice improvement and stop putting myself with my endocrine next month, the case that the first months notices something of improvement but littlething, but it produced unbearable gases and I have not done anything with insulin and not notice that I not noticed anything of improvement rather inconvenience

joseki's profile photo
joseki
04/18/2018 1:28 p.m.

Hello, I am a Trulicity user since May 2018. The truth is that the sugar has lowered me enough.What happens is that I suffer febrile episodes coincidentally since I started injecting and I would like to know if someone happens to someone.My endocrine states that it would be the first in the world that would express these symptoms.cordial greetings.

Desconcierto's profile photo
Desconcierto
10/14/2018 12:52 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in the forum and start by saying;
I'm clicking Tougeo 68 units.In the morning, but I'm still high so Trulicity has prescribed me a weekly injection, I also take myjardi 2uds, daily.
My question is not too much insulin and could it have hypoglycemia?
Thanks to whoever corresponds
Youmanix

youmanix's profile photo
youmanix
10/22/2018 12:58 p.m.

Try, the doctor has prescribed it to you.
If you have them, the treatment will change, but you will have to remove the hyperglycemia S
Do you get fast at meals?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/22/2018 4:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I am user Type 2 diabetes, of Trulicity 1.5mg since September 2021 and I see observing that it produces diarrhea or I do not know if it is because I am the lactose intolerant and certain foods that as they contain traces, although they put that they are unscathedIt is to eat them and at 10 minutes diarrhea.I don't know if it's Trulicity or intolerance, I didn't happen to me before.I drink a glass of whole milk and nothing happens to me, like yogurts with milk and either, I don't know what affects me ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
10/12/2021 5:17 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Hello, I'm new in this forum.
I wear seven Trulicity injections of 1.5 mg and since I started with the treatment I did not lift heads.At first they were nausea, stomach pain, tiredness, feeling of being full when eating an apple ... Those effects have been improving as the weeks went by but without disappearing.In the last two weeks I have presented a frightful constipation, it happened fatal.I have not lost anything weight and sugar levels are more or less as usual, before starting this treatment.I have decided not to put on the two injections that I lack until an endocrine tells me something about it.

Desesperada's profile photo
Desesperada
03/09/2022 9:10 a.m.

desperate said:
hello, I'm new in this forum.
I wear seven Trulicity injections of 1.5 mg and since I started with the treatment I did not lift heads.At first they were nausea, stomach pain, tiredness, feeling of being full when eating an apple ... Those effects have been improving as the weeks went by but without disappearing.In the last two weeks I have presented a frightful constipation, it happened fatal.I have not lost anything weight and sugar levels are more or less as usual, before starting this treatment.I have decided not to put on the two injections that I lack until an endocrine tells me something about it.

I told me the 1.5mg Trulicity the endocrine that left him when I told him that it caused me diarrhea, but I felt comfortable with diarrhea 1 a day was not so much so much I told myself and not the suffering of the constipation I had before,So I kept clicking 24 weeks and only until week 20 I have noticed improvement, now I am not going to the bathroom every day, it seems that the body has adapted to it, that I have not lost anything, rather I have fattened and hunger noI have...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
03/16/2022 10:43 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.