Work with diabetes

angelaruiz's profile photo   04/14/2016 1:24 p.m.

Hello, I would like to know if in any work that you have been lifting you a lot of sugar.
I had to work in the field in summer with almost 40 degrees or more and I had it super uncontrolled 300 up, and had other jobs and that does not happen to me.
And decided this year not to go but people look at me as saying this they do not want to work when I talk about the subject and that is not the case, it is my illness but when I am older I will be problems that lack of control although I do not have to give explanations to anyone(although it affects me a lot what they can say about me).
Now I am grabbing vases with super pretty rope I am at a quiet house and my perfect diabetes. I would like to sell them x if someone is interested in seeing them to write a private

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
04/14/2016 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The normal thing if it is a field work and at high temperatures is that you have low, not high sugar.It is very rare what you say.Anyway @Angelaruiz you have to do your health best no matter what people say.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/15/2016 12:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Tb works with extresses or bad atmosphere disadvantage the disease, I certainly leave the job, the first one is you.
The people who say what they want, surely if you would say that you are irresponsible for going to be bad for your health.

Had what comes to you well, but not only at work, but in life in general !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/15/2016 11:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!Well, a few months ago I left one for the same reason!I thought it was a weirdo!
I was traveling every week, 15 hours, 3 airplanes to the one side on Mondays and another 3 back the Saturdays ....
The stress and tiredness had me crazy!It didn't matter how correct hydrates was suddenly high without knowing why!
I left something else and I left it!And that was a work for what I want to be, let's go now I am doing something completely different and that it didn't even fa!But the important thing is health!In the long term we can pay those crazy climbs ... It is not worth it!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
04/15/2016 2:14 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.