Reservoir

ceciii's profile photo   04/29/2016 3:13 a.m.

Hello, I would like to ask you if you can fill the insulin pump reservoir (Paradigm I see) with the lispro insulin of a pen or pen, or if it should only be filled from a bottle?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/29/2016 3:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This says the Medtronic Manual ...
But I don't understand why... And I would like to know the experience of those who have a bomb time ago ...

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/29/2016 3:34 a.m.

@Ceciii, my daughter does not use Lispro but aspart as fast (novorapid) so I don't know if this is applicable to the two analogos ... Of course the novorapid can be filled both from Pen and from Vial, the connector that enables theFilling adapts to the two situations.My daughter the load from pen PQ is what they prescribe and in the hospi they have taught her like that, but the truth seems a bit absurd, the logical thing is to do it from the road, after all the only thing that is needed isAn insulin continent and not an injection device such as one, apart from that precisely because of this they are more expensive ... it is something that I want to talk to the endocrine to be prescribed vials instead of feathers.
I have also read that loading from Vial are formed less bubbles, I don't know if it will be true.
A hug>: d <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
04/29/2016 7:23 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thank you very much @ainhoa
I use the Lispro but it must be the same with the LISPRO to fill the reservoir.That is, with the Apidra, you can surely be with Lispro as well.
Only that I confused what I read in the manual ...

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/29/2016 11:41 a.m.

I fill it with road, but as my doctor told me just because it is more practical, in fact, the day they taught me those of Roche explained to me how to do it with the ball.Insulin use Humalog, but they told me that if I see myself in the need if I go out or do not find it in particular, any other fast in road or boli would serve

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/29/2016 2:59 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thanks @Gemater!So @ainhoa ​​and you would be the same to do it from the pen or from the bottle.Thanks for the data.I stay calmer.;)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
04/29/2016 3:29 p.m.

Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/30/2017 12:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.