For those who are giving you free free freeyle in the hospital

Artorias's profile photo   04/30/2016 11:21 p.m.

Can you give details of how the subject is going?The whole process, if you commit to something, if they ask for data, who offers it to you, if an Abbott commercial comes to see you ...

And above all, do you make any kind of survey about experience after using it?

Thank you.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/30/2016 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When they gave me, the system was that they offered the endocrine let it try a patient who chose and endo for my characteristics, he chose me.
The commercial came to explain how it was and how the receiver was put and handled.I signed a consent and quoted me again in 15 days insisting a lot that in the ambulatory they gave me the strips for the freestyle.
At 15 (days he returned and downloaded the data and we were analyzing the three.
A year earlier, I had been in a study with Medtronic's literalWhat hours, physical activity, time.Intensity .. also had a pothometer all day and a bracelet that was measuring tension and heart rate all the time and that also every time towards some activity that required some effort, such as climbing stairs, I had to press it or when,I got up for the mñna or when I started working, every week I was going to download data.
They gave you free a month but it was very heavy to be so aware of everything ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/30/2016 11:40 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

They proposed it to me more than a year ago and it was because the educator chose me because I had nocturnal hypoglycemia, according to Abot, I wanted to see if with that they could be avoided, then if they made me fill in a survey almost every referenceTo these hypoglycemia, nothing more, then the reader I stayed, I registered to buy sensors but I had to wait for the great list that there was although they gave me that it would not be necessary, so when I could only ask for the sensors

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/10/2016 8:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

I tried it the same as many more diabetics in that hospital, I did not have to do anything or sign or see a commercial only I had to take the device to the consultation when I had a review to see my glucose during those days but I always do that inAll reviews.

Belensanchez's profile photo
Belensanchez
03/22/2018 4:29 p.m.

They had offered it to me in summer 2017 by HEMO elevated for more than a year, as I did not want to put it at that time, they offered me again in October, another doctor, that mine joc noved one month earlier than expected, and I think the criterion was therefore, hemo triggered.The nurse made a survey, that how many strips used, if I notice hypos or not ... in that plan and firm the delivery of the device, nothing more, nothing of Abott.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/22/2018 8:57 p.m.

Hello everyone, I just registered, Dr. to try it, I took it for 15 days and returned it "for the price of the sensors."Due to the comfort I asked Dr. and gave me another, who still has, I did not have to sign anything, nor saw any commercial

Biel's profile photo
Biel
03/24/2018 4:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.