They have put a normal cocacola telling me it was Light

FunSugarFree's profile photo   05/05/2016 10:27 p.m.

Well, that I am very pissed off because today in one of the coffee shops in the garden of the Atocha station I requeI was sure it was Light.I do not distinguish the taste for the taste and I have taken half and right now that the reader passed me ... Zas!Hyperglycemia that has begun just at Cocacola.I have no evidence to prove it but I am very angry because I have a beautiful 270 that was not seeing centuries and no longer bothers me for me, if not because of the little one that I carry inside.I just needed to vent and know if someone else has ever happened.Thanks for everything!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
05/05/2016 10:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What rage gives!It happened to me once and since then I have to see the bottle or can.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/05/2016 11:10 p.m.

I ask for it, I tell him about 5 times and when he is serving her, my eyes are almost looking for the "light" in the bottle, which by the way
Now they have made it very difficult with the new format because they are almost the same as the normal ones, before the silver label was very well distinguished ..
VD entered the bars (almost always the same) looks at me as saying "is already the pijacesta of Coca Cola Light", but you have to have a careful one.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/05/2016 11:25 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It has happened to me too, the coca-colas of tap gives a lot

fer's profile photo
fer
05/06/2016 7:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I think that has happened to us, but it happens once because when it has happened to you, you don't take away the eye where the tap plugs.I have gotten up from a table to see where the glass plugs.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2016 8:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Now that the bottles are the same you have to put a thousand eyes !!!I looked at the bottle before pouring it into the glass because it happened once recently at a dinner, so between the sugar climb and the eighth dinner I had to rectify.

Let's see when they sell the Fanta Zero in restoration to have more options.I ever ask vinitos to vary but my alcohol raises quickly and I have to accompany it with a cap so that I do not give me a hiccup.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 9:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I would tell you a week ago that had never happened to me, but it does well, I realized at the moment, and I would not notice the taste, if not because they brought me the bottle of those new glass that now cocacola distinguishesThe different versions with a color strip, total that I realized that I did not have the black strip.
I returned it to the waiter and that's it, I didn't want to tell him anything, I went with my mother and he said a couple of things, hehehe ....

But it is true that I am always pending, and when they bring it to me I ask.I have never reached.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/06/2016 9:47 a.m.

Well, it happens to me that I always have doubt so I decided that I would not cut anything and have long since asked Coca Cola, I have diabetes and I can't take sugar!!!!With this it seems that they are scared and when it reaches the table it is usually the same waiter who says the sugar without who???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2016 9:56 a.m.

hahaha .... Well, good option, thus pay more attention to the truth.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/06/2016 10:56 a.m.

That happens to me with my daughter, and I am able to tell you that as something happens there with their conscience.
In fact I already did, but in this case with Seur, for not giving me the free sensors when they agreed, because on top of the delivery man or came around the area.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/06/2016 11:36 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I never said anything about the diabetes until I fed up that all the waiters sing to me their great desserts and when you tell them: no thanks, a mint pulley ... keep trying to convince, erre that erre.

My boy tells me not to say it and in the end he ends up saying it because they always try to give you a dessert or a sweet.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 11:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

They already gave me pending ., good that I ask for simple water, that these people irresponsible.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/06/2016 5:41 p.m.

That bring you the bottle to the table. It is what to do.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/06/2016 9:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What do you have to do not drink cocacola haha ​​... I refuse to go ... is it that it is the cocacola?There is nowhere to take it.I prefer a thousand times a beer than that ... And that I don't like beer, I drink radler, I inject a you and enjoy.Aerio, put the zancadilla to that multinational

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/07/2016 1:20 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Light or not ...
Better water

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
05/07/2016 6:09 p.m.

It has happened to me on more than one occasion and it has also happened to me when I ever take a summer red, ask for it repeatedly with homemade (it has no sugar) and bring it to me with lemon.Incompetent there are everywhere !!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/07/2016 8:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

It happened to my TB.I remember once I asked for a zero and there was a cocacola at the bar that was not from anyone and said I take.I insisted, it won't be normal?Noooo sure?No, it's not normal!It is that I have diabetes and if it were normal I would give me a chungo ... I take off my cocacola and brought me another ...

A slightly or friki trick but that works .... If you have a doubt to make an analysis to the cocacola, if it is with sugar gives hi or directly error, if it is without doing it has marked me up to 100 or directly.Some sugar can carry, the amount that measures the glucometer is minimal.Try at home if you have both!

tica's profile photo
tica
05/08/2016 8:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@ica will be geek but it had never occurred to me to do it, and more than once above all if they are a shooter I keep the doubt, knowing this I will get out of doubt

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/08/2016 2:05 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Please, Mr. Camarero@ 1 Coca Cola Light/Zero in the bottle and when you bring it to you and see it you ask for the glass ..;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/08/2016 2:40 p.m.

Nor should we put more drama than necessary, which is a whore, but from a 200-300 hyper that causes the Cocacola HC, we are not going to pass out or anything serious will happen to us by that hyper punctual.
There are annoying hyper symptoms that can occur, but that's it.

Another thing is being pregnant, there I no longer say anything that all caution is little.

I do not like that fragility to advertise there "be careful with me that I am diabetic and if it happens to me, it gives me a chungo."

Then we complain that they discriminate or treat us as if we were glass.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/08/2016 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.