Who know (if they exist) these places ???I hope there are thousands !!!!

ani's profile photo   05/07/2016 5 p.m.

Become a socially responsible restaurant!

#RetoresAurantesporLaud

In Mexico there are about 14 million people living with diabetes and 7 out of 10 inhabitants suffer from obesity.The main cause of these conditions is poor diet, partly influenced by the low availability of healthy food and dishes in restaurants.

ani's profile photo
ani
05/07/2016 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I hope you become aware of all the places to eat !!!And so, they will facilitate our living !!

ani's profile photo
ani
05/07/2016 5:02 p.m.

@ani very well!!!
Although I think they don't because they are surely interested in junk food, it leaves them more benefits.!!!A friend kiss. Feliz Saturday and Sunday.!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2016 5:16 p.m.

You have real reason @aliciaalicia and;Friend Bravo for being there !!!I wish you a very happy weekend but .......... not to neglect !!!Sweet Greetings:-*

ani's profile photo
ani
05/07/2016 6:31 p.m.

@ani !!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! I remember saying that in Brussels it would be tomorrow 8.
A kiss friend.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2016 12:31 a.m.

Yes, yes, and I have received two beautiful flower bouquets, one of my daughter who is in the USA and another demi husband !!And now we prepare to go outside Bruxelles, a witch, a very idylum to "revive" the intense moments that I lived on that day of the birth of my only daughter (because I was hospitalized for 3 months to be able to save my baby and me formy diabetes that was "a gallops") infinitely;Thank you and I wish you too?A wonderful day of mothers !!!!& GT ;: P&G ;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
05/08/2016 9:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.