{'en': 'Comment on to understand it', 'es': 'Comentar situación para entenderla'} Image

Comment on to understand it

FátimaGV's profile photo   04/11/2017 2:06 p.m.

Hello chic@s,

I tell you, a little to see if you give me a point of view.I have managed to lower the Hemo very well leaving above all the gym.From 8.2 I have passed to 6.7.I have a Levemir and Novorapid.

I'm only going to hockey on Thursdays and I have not getting peak after the year most of the days increasing the slow a couple of units that day the slow insulin.

Yesterday Imppeche to do some exercise at home without increasing slow...: s

After the year at half an hour or more, I had sugar 116, super good and after dinner and before bed I had 130.
Today on an empty stomach 126 and then smelled, has started up.

It gives me the impression that when I exercise like insulin and is consumed faster and it is not possible for me to cover the 12 hours of the last one.What do you think?

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
04/11/2017 2:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, the insulin I have understood that only "is consumed" transporting glucose to the cells and, therefore, lowering blood glucose.And slow insulin has many hours (the lesson I do not know it; with the toujeo, if the exercise increases, I need less insulin and no more)

Seeing the table with what you eat, I would point out another possibility: that you eat few hydrates for the exercise you do.In that case, the lively glucose liver so that you do not give you a descent.Of course I, doing less exercise than you at the moment, as more ...
There may also be issues related to these hardly controllable factors related to emotions and hormones, for example ...
Neither can two -day trends be taken;I think it is better to keep watching and also talk to your endocrine.

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
04/11/2017 3:13 p.m.

Hello imara, because you are right, on Thursdays with I do ceno hockey 40 hc of whole rice in salad and the next day as the same as always, but it is true that I usually have breakfast more.

I will try that, on an empty stomach in addition to the juice that is fast action, I will take some slow action cookie to see if that's why.

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
04/11/2017 4:22 p.m.

I have explained badly in the previous message, I meant that breakfast more the next day of the hockey ...: -S

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
04/11/2017 4:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.