What or who motivates you to take care of your diabetes ????

ani's profile photo   05/11/2016 7:48 p.m.

Diabetes is something of oneself, however, who does not want a person at his side that occasionally shows a little affection for her (diabetes), in many or in most cases we are overcome and saturated always himThe same 24 hours a day, so as with other feelings, suffering diabetes is also a feeling that you need from time to time to be loved by other people.But the only motivation will always be yourself.But this is like life itself, in all the imaginable facets, but you do it yourself ... Nobody and I repeat nobody will come to do it for you.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/16/2016 1 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Powering inside is sufficient motivation.
To do things right to do them badly there is not so much difference.Clicking we have to click the same, if we don't die, so with a little more effort and especially money in the MCG, control is good.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/16/2016 5:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

of course !!!my dear @luvi;And do not forget or forget: "One is born alone and ends alone";"Nadies hurts the meat of others or feels your pain" you will know but I repeat it: I have 54an diabetes and 70anos of age;And I assure you that I can understand you much more than your doctor, your people and anyone around you, we are "a family" and we are to understand ourselves !!!!tell @luvi;Do you accept to be "my family" ??????;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/16/2016 5:32 p.m.

artories said:
rot inside is sufficient motivation.
To do things right to do them badly there is not so much difference.Click we have to click the same, if we don't die, so with a little more effort and especially money in the MCG, the control is good.

ani's profile photo
ani
05/16/2016 5:50 p.m.

@Artorias, what do you call: "Puture inside"?I don't understand you;Explain: do you have infection ???Because, it is not, in any of the cases, that for all dbtics !!!Do things, good or bad, there is a world of differences !!And from my own experience, I assure you that: the effort, the will and effort to "participate" to obtain a better result in the balance of our diabetes, that.It doesn't cost a single penny.and ;On the contrary, it helps you feel: a more useful person yourself, !!!Try and you will check it !!And, tell me, if you agree?:(

ani's profile photo
ani
05/16/2016 6:11 p.m.

sprinkle said:
how I would like to know my daughter's answer !!!!

Hi @rociollinares, what a pleasure to greet you and, the easiest!Ask your daughter his opinion; and tell us !!!So we will share your ideas;) a sweet greeting

ani's profile photo
ani
05/16/2016 6:52 p.m.

@ani I promise that as soon as I tell me, I tell you.: x

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/17/2016 10:28 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Carlos71 I knew the electric resile :)

The psychological resile I call it "survival";In the end, human nature has a lot of animal and overcomes any obstacle.

@Luvi I do not want my diabetes, it is like a Siamese sister who has come out and that I simply tolerate and control to make me lead a full and more or less happy life (for me happiness is really overvalued and hard really moments;Yes, your memory remains forever and comforts us according to the moments).

Diabetes is like a callus in one foot that hurts if you don't take care of it, if not, it does not prevent you from walking.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2016 1:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.