Does it deduct the purchase of medical devices in the Treasury?

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   04/19/2017 2:03 p.m.

Hello everyone.
We are preparing the income statement .. and a doubt has emerged.When I made the first purchase of Dexcom G4platinium I spent about 1,300e .. and did not even ask me if I helped with rent.This year I bought the transmitter (355e) and I have asked for official invoice, thinking about rent.
Do you know if it occurs if it gives up ?????????I have done someone before ???????

Thanks before hand =)

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
04/19/2017 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm afraid no, many years ago, medicines or medical devices cannot be developed.In case you are a professional who works on your own, you can deduct those expenses that are necessary to obtain your income, in this case, and in doubt, you could include it and claim that it is necessary because you work all day driving,For example, or something else you can think of, but it will always be a bit at the discretion of the inspector on duty (if they call you clear).

runing50's profile photo
runing50
04/19/2017 7:42 p.m.

It is an injustice that they do not disagree ... you pay a paste for an MCG to be healthy, which should subsequent you the SS and you do not imitate and pay a 21% VAT ... shame!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/20/2017 9:52 a.m.

I was thinking the same, above that we saved the system and do not pay for the MCG, is it incredible that we cannot unfortunate us 21% when there will be people who will not unfortunate anything ... any novelty about it?

farmo1985's profile photo
farmo1985
06/16/2019 11:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.