{'en': 'Neuropathy, what to do?', 'es': 'Neuropatia, que hacer?'} Image

Neuropathy, what to do?

merce65's profile photo   04/22/2017 2:51 p.m.

Hello,

My name is Merce ... You don't know what joy he has given me to find you and to know that there are more people with this disease than what I thought my husband has been since August and in September he was diagnosed with neuropathy he is diabetic but we could never thinkThat this disease was so bad and painful.

He started with his left foot and now they are both over time with tremendous punctures in the legs there are days that cannot get out of bed because he runs out of the legs and the super swollen feet has a lot of itching in theback.

According to the doctor, the treatment has been told that he will not work again, he has 54 year I am seeing that the treatment you have taken has gone quite well or at least you have improved.

My husband takes a lot of pills and this goes more and more and more and more pains, the legs cannot even touch them and let's not say the clothes.

We would like to know if you can help us or recommend some place to go and have a little quality of life.

This is unbearable and very long nights full of pain sent him some templates and he can't stand them.

Greetings, thank you very much.

merce65's profile photo
merce65
04/22/2017 2:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In some theme of the forum we talk about debuting with neuropathy and having a very bad time, but, with glucose treatment and control, they surpassed it.
Although it was a slow process.
I think I remember that the issue is called diabetes and gift neuropathy.
Let's see if you find it.Cheer up!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2017 4:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Much encouragement @merce65.I also remember that thread of neuropathy with colleagues who had the treatment that improved a lot.Let's see if you find it

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/24/2017 8:16 a.m.

@"Merce65" I copy the theme referred to @"regina" and @"Albertot".;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2017 9:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @Merce65, among this blog in search of answers and find your case very similar to that of my partner.It started with a itching on the back, 3 months ago it became pain and began a rigid diet and is taking a lot of medications including insulin (it has diabetes 2).Did you know any treatment that improves it?Supplement for nerves or kinesiology?Since exercise for now is not an option.Greetings

Carsi's profile photo
Carsi
04/30/2017 11:02 p.m.

Tricyclics are giving very good results, specifically amitriptyline in low doses for neuropathic pain.

xdr's profile photo
xdr
04/05/2018 9:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.