I feel lost looking for a second child

dakitu's profile photo   05/15/2016 7:44 p.m.

Hello good:
I am new in this forum.I am Type 1 diabetics for 16 years, Insulina 640g insulin pump carrier and Humalog insulin.The fact is that 4 years ago I had a beautiful girl.I had a spectacular pregnancy, without symptoms, without having a bad time .... except for the mental scratches of diabetes, tryobsessiveI had good, I controlled great .....
And now that I propose to give Ariadna a little brother, I look totally novice.Obviously I have relaxed a lot, and sometimes the food does not weight, rather to the weight "by eye".Lately I see a minimum once a 200, and correct it costs me horrors.I think I will be in a 7 hemo, but Joer, so easy or so well I did to stay my daughter, and now I look novata and it is almost impossible.It is not appropriate that there was no free freestyle and we could not see the trends. I only with my glucometer I saw great figures and with that it would value me (eyes that do not see, a heart that does not feel).The truth is that during pregnancy I followed a very strict diet, in the sense of depriving me many things that I did not know how they were going to affect glucose, and I focused on eating things that I already had control in terms of portions.And deprive yourself of things so as not to see a 200 ... Joe, many times it costs ...... Finally, that by the way I let off steam, that I am quite a driver.I am costing an egg to have constant figures and within acceptable values, without picasos up or down.

dakitu's profile photo
dakitu
05/15/2016 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do not despair that just as you got it well in the first pregnancy will be the second.If you get obsessed, maybe it's worse so calm and for that pregnancy :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/15/2016 8:42 p.m.

Ah there is a thread in which the moms and future moms give their ^ truquillos ^ pass through there that will help you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/15/2016 8:44 p.m.

@Dakitu a lot of encouragement and do what the companion tells you there is a thread of moms and future moms, better than they nobody.
Do not lose that illusion if you have it, fight for that levels that you say they do not go down with all your strength.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/15/2016 10:58 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@dakitu welcome to the forum the first thing, as my compis tells you there is a thread 'Diabetes and pregnancy' where we talk about tricks and doubts that leave us, I say we talk because I am one of those that I am now trying to get pregnant.
I understand you perfectly when you say that in a way get the figures they ask for in pregnancy and minimize hypos or hyper reaches Rayarte.I also put the freestyle and the bomb, so the sensation of new look also had it, but in the end we can with all that and more.
Get through the thread, there are breasts, future breasts and pregnant women, each one contributes what we know and learn from the different aspects through which glycemia, hormones and others pass according to the moment in which we are each one, as you say toSometimes you just need to spoil and have already gone through a pregnancy, surely you help us a lot.
A very big hug and above that mood, we talk !!And remember to ask and share everything you need, even the scratches, that for that we are all here :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/16/2016 1:36 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

You may be interested in considering the possibility of adopting a Spanish child.

(Clarification: I say Spanish because I believe that those of other nationalities cannot be adopted by people with diabetes).

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/17/2016 3:22 p.m.

Mola, I wear a gun every day in my work but I can't adopt.How great.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/17/2016 11:52 p.m.

I suppose you debuted after entering the body, because if you could not even carry that weapon or have that job ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/18/2016 11:56 p.m.

Equally absurd as the limitations with the driving license ... the laws are far from progress in science and society ...

In any case, many animals @dakitu here you have us for what we can help, welcome to the forum!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/19/2016 12:05 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

roar said:
I suppose you debuted after entering the body, because if you could not even carry that weapon or have that job ...

I do not want to give too many details here, but I have not approved any opposition, yet.

Yes, I am opposing for a certain issue that we are not allowed, and I have already passed once the relevant medical examination.In some previous messages of mine I have already given clues of how it is done.I can't say more.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/19/2016 1:37 a.m.

Good morning, where I can see those messages?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/19/2016 8:11 a.m.

@Arotorias A advice, all this better privately that you know that then everything is known, I say it for your good and so that you get what you set out of which I would be glad.

I have no problem because I debuted already having a place in a police force.
Sorry for changing the topic of conversation !!!

Greetings: d

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2016 12:15 p.m.

Hello @sigsauer I would like to ask you a question if it is not discomfort and you can answer me: what happens if once inside one of these "vetoed" positions for the diabetics of debuts? They change your position or they throw you ?? And if you do not have a permanent place??
I would thank you for help.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
05/19/2016 4:36 p.m.

@Mariah14 I send you a private

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/19/2016 6:16 p.m.

I will also be glad when you get it, Artorias.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/19/2016 9:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.