{'en': 'Leg and diabetes pain', 'es': 'Dolor de piernas y diabetes'} Image

Leg and diabetes pain

Carsi's profile photo   04/24/2017 4:50 a.m.

Hello,

I am new here.My partner is being diabetes 3 months ago.

He began with tingling, 10 days ago muscle pain in his legs and 4 days ago he has a hard time walking and sleeping for these pains.

I wanted to know if it is normal for these symptoms to be so suddenly.

And if you can do something to relieve them more than all the medication you are taking.

Thank you all for help.

Carsi's profile photo
Carsi
04/24/2017 4:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"carsi" for how you describe it, it could be diabetic neuropathy, although you better go to the endocrine doctor and confirm it, I leave here a couple of topics that you can read.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2017 9:40 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello fer.It was the doctor, he has neuropathy but did not give him a treatment, or prognosis only a lot of medications so he wanted to consult here in the forum.
Thanks for your answer, I'm going to consult

Carsi's profile photo
Carsi
04/24/2017 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Carsi, I think that the symptoms of neuropathy with the diagnosis of diabetes began, I have already read more cases in the forum and have improved with treatment and especially with glucose control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2022 3:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.