Diabetes causes us emotional pain?how?

ani's profile photo   05/16/2016 7:34 p.m.

Why does this hormonal problem "hurt"?We should know that we are all different and forget to want to be the same as others !!!"He eats more and I less," he can and I'm going to make it possible ", but, never copy others, we must keep our own identity and be as we are; only with defects and values ​​!!!: D

ani's profile photo
ani
05/16/2016 7:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the beginning, there is always a strong pain !!!Then it becomes, resignation and understanding about our daily struggle !!!;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/18/2016 8:30 p.m.

I had no pain, I didn't know what M was getting, so I didn't suffer.I haven't resigned myself and I don't fight, I just live how best I can.
How different we are !!;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/18/2016 8:50 p.m.

@Anaisabel, it is a symbol to say: "pain";But it is also reality that we are all different!And we have everything different: life, age, family, (parents, children, couple) sex, treatment, tastes;Opinion; Epoca, etc, etc, but yes, diabetes is there !!!And with it, we must get ahead and in the best possible way to, for my part, take 54an with her and 24/24 hs to be able to do everything that I like in my daily living !!:)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/19/2016 2:35 p.m.

When I talk about pain, I don't mean physical pain either.I totally agree that we must get ahead I have never said otherwise.And thanks that we are not all the same in all aspects, it is important that it exists.:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/19/2016 2:45 p.m.

You are right: it is a constant comparison with others and it has nothing good for us.I am no less than the neighbor for eating 2 tablespoons of cake or bringing my own cake to birthdays, much less for injected when others do not need.But think about it the only thing you want is acceptance and for this you can be the same in the things that people recognize as achievements: a good way to make a living, studies, your own home, a home, travel, a vehicle and the most... dear, we all suffer from differences is only that most know how to disguise them so well, that we don't notice them.You have 2 options: also learn to hide your condition (Ufff) or hug it and love you with your rarity included.Think about it: you have 3 lives;Your mental life, your life of experiences with the world and your life of diabetes calculations.I don't know, after so many years and a couple of complications I have come to see it as an advantage.My brain works in 3 dimensions or something similar ... :)););

jazmin253's profile photo
jazmin253
05/27/2016 2:47 a.m.

You are right: it is a constant comparison with others and it has nothing good for us.I am no less than the neighbor for eating 2 tablespoons of cake or bringing my own cake to birthdays, much less for injected when others do not need.But think about it the only thing you want is acceptance and for this you can be the same in the things that people recognize as achievements: a good way to make a living, studies, your own home, a home, travel, a vehicle and more ...You have 2 options: Learn also to hide your condition (UFFF) or hug it and love you with your rarity included.Think about it: you have 3 lives;Your mental life, your life of experiences with the world and your life of diabetes calculations.I don't know, after so many years and a couple of complications I have come to see it as an advantage.My brain works in 3 dimensions or something similar ... :)););

jazmin253's profile photo
jazmin253
05/27/2016 2:52 a.m.

Hi, Ani how you told me has been sweet to me for 15 years.I agree with you, in almost everything he says .. For me my 40 years insulin -dependent no more overwhelm me on the contrary.I don't want to imagine what it would be like when you debuted.He has defined it very well 24 hours after time day after day.Secret not to overwhelm you.Greetings has all my respect.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/31/2020 7:26 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.