{'en': 'Affected that suffers from diabetes asks for help (Paraguay)', 'es': 'Damnificado que sufre de diabetes pide ayuda (Paraguay)'} Image

Affected that suffers from diabetes asks for help (Paraguay)

fer's profile photo   05/17/2016 10:34 a.m.

Vicente Orué, a 57 -year -old man suffers from diabetes.He said in Monumental AM that about 4 years ago because of the disease he lost his left leg and the right a few months ago.While he has a wheelchair, since Saturday he cannot move because he suffered a heart attack that left his left arm still.

Following the strong pain, he asked for assistance to 141, ambulance service and 911, but did not get answers.A few days ago, a doctor from the Health Center of Pelopincho attended him and left him a pill that he is taking to fight the pain.

He asked citizens for helps with mobility.He indicated that, although he has a sister and a son, they are always pleased to attend to him because they both work, while his sister also has husband and children.

Orué is a victim and lives in a wooden box in front of the 5th Police Station of Pelopincho."Before I could move at least, but now I'm still and pain is desperate," he said.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/17/2016 10:34 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In these cases, I thank God of living in Europe and specifically in Spain with such good social services.

I have the impression (surely someone else) that humanitarian aid only "sees" when there is a catastrophe, the rest of the time is transparent;At least I do not read news of NGOs that are there supporting these affected people.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2016 8:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.