Dental implant.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/09/2016 4:53 p.m.

Hello, a few months ago some of you will remember that I said that in a hiccup mordi a candy and broke a tooth with such bad luck that it started in two, my dentist decided to extract the tooth and make me an implant.Well today it has been the day.... I promised to tell here because some of you were interested in doing too.
Everything has gone well for now, I drilled the bone with bits of different sizes until you find the hole that has seemed good and I will have to take away points and past points for approximately three months when I grab what they leave inside the bone because I will have to come backI put the tooth.
They have prescribed a week of antibiotics and ibuprofen and many rinses so that infection is not made.For now I feel good and I don't have a swollen or bruised face.I don't know tomorrow ...
I will continue to inform..Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/09/2016 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A lot of Alicia !!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/09/2016 4:59 p.m.

How well @aliciaalicia!I haven't encouraged myself to get an implant to see if I don't let it pass anymore.It scares me a little.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/09/2016 5:17 p.m.

Good morning!!!Today I woke up with my face quite swollen but it doesn't hurt and it seems that this is normal.Glycemia are also normal does not seem to be affecting diabetes.
Ahh I must be hooked to the forum because since yesterday I could not read anything and this does affect me hahahaha.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2016 10:15 a.m.

@aliciaalicia come a lot of encouragement with that implant.Now like everything in life a little patience at the beginning.Keep telling us !!!!
A question did not give you the option of putting on a case?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/10/2016 11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you all for the spirits @jconegar I did not give me a case of cover because the tooth broke along and the piece that was inside was small.Bad luck ... but for those who have to make an implant @anaisabel mood that does not hurt.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2016 3:39 p.m.

Nothing happens, the discomfort of the points for a few days, per nothing more

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/11/2016 1:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.