Frosting

nigiri's profile photo   05/20/2016 11:05 a.m.

I just spent something horrible, I got up with 135 I have put 4 novorapid units for breakfast and they have not spent twenty minutes and I started to find myself really bad, I looked at my sugar and I had 30, I haveGone to the kitchen to put on a juice and after a few drinks, I have fallen to the ground, I started to tremble a lot, almost convulse, I tried to call a friend who lives in front of Tlf but did not see myself well and I was wrong of number ...Is it normal to act so fast the novorapid?Could it be for the Tresiba?I've been using it for 10 days.The novorapid is more effective if you use threeiba?

Greetings to all and happy day.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 11:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Oysters that scare !!!!!Well, even less bad that you have been able to react and take the sugar because if not ...
I can't help you much we are still newbies.
My husband makes a little bit that is putting on the three and Julia makes a little bit that is diabetic.

Greetings,
Elena and Julia

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
05/20/2016 11:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Elejulia thanks for your comment!Greetings and a lot of encouragement with that new debutant :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 1 p.m.

I tell you that with 135 you can breakfast 3 4 cookies a 0cacao 0, and click on 2u rapida
The problem is that you should not prick you so many fasting units on an empty stomach, so take care of your endocrine, my table is 2u in the morning 3 4 cookies, half apple at 12 noon or a yogurt and I have it divinely, You spent the fast, you must look that if you carry little sugar between 80 and 140 it is enough 2 units to compensate for breakfast a normal breakfast clear a yogurt, or Nescafe Colacao 0 with 3 4 cookies, etc., a greeting

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/20/2016 1:14 p.m.

aphonso45 said:
I told you that with 135 you can have breakfast 3 4 cookies a colecao 0, and click on 2u of rapida
The problem is that you should not prick you so many fasting units on an empty stomach, so take care of your endocrine, my table is 2u in the morning 3 4 cookies, half apple at 12 noon or a yogurt and I have it divinely, You spent the fast, you have to look that if you carry little sugar between 80 and 140 it is enough 2 units to compensate for breakfast a normal breakfast clear a yogurt, or nescafe cacacao 0 with 3 4 cookies, etc., a greeting

Well, it is what I usually put on years especially because until before putting on the Tresiba I had the phenomenon of Alba, something similar had never happened to me and if I put less I arrived high at food.My usual breakfast is a slice of rye bread with ham and a cup of tea, it is nothing out of the ordinary and always breakfast the same.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 1:24 p.m.

@nigiri I could take some capillary.Because of the fast amount, it is not therefore saying that you have been doing the same for years.And I would say that there is nothing to do with three.How good you could solve it!
What sadder breakfast @alfonso45.You always have breakfast the same?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/20/2016 2:20 p.m.

@Anaisabel I don't know what it will have been but I already tell you, anything the same thing never happened to me, and I once had 30 but never with those symptoms.Anyway, the good thing is that I could solve it quickly and the thing did not reach older!

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 2:31 p.m.

@nigiri looking for a thread that I started that I think I titled it "Punction in Vena".It is not usual but you can click on a capillaI scare that you fill yourself.In fact, my educator told me that it is much worse in a prick in vein with the basal than with the fast, I do not think it was the three -year, what surprises me is that you have not noticed anything in the puncture, acute pain and much bleeding....

@Alfonso45 The amount of insulin on an empty stomach has nothing to do, here there are many people who get 8-10 and 12U at breakfast depends on what breakfasts or the effect that insulin does in the morning that each oneIt works in a way, in fact, in the morning it seems that insulin makes less effect or is more difficult to control by experiences read here or that my endocrine tells me ..

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/20/2016 2:51 p.m.

As @Sigsauer says with sufficient knowledge, each one can have breakfast what they want, telling HC rations and putting the corresponding units by ration.
Always taking into account that insulin resistance in the morning is usually greater so you have to adjust ratios.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/20/2016 3:35 p.m.

Using Tresiba you end up reducing the rapid!I have been with her for a few months

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
05/20/2016 3:36 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

@kerensammolina I since I use threeiba I have only lowered the fast in the food, for example at dinner I need more than before, I believe and it is only "my opinion" that if you have to lower the quick in all meals it isThat you pass three of three but well in the end what we always say, each one is each ...

Anyway, what I have happened to @nigiri I do not think it was for the Tresiba, with 4U it is not normal for you to get off 130 to 30mg/dl in "20 minutes" ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/20/2016 3:52 p.m.

Not with 14 low units from 130 to 30 in 20 minutes even if you don't eat anything.In fact at 20 minutes is when it starts to go down more or less.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
05/20/2016 3:56 p.m.

It is that the same @Arotorias that neither with 14 units ... @sigsauer happens to me the same, I was between 0 and 2 a Novorapid, now I have to put a minimum 4, I have been a few daysWith the Tresiba so we will see how the thing evolves.I will look for the thread of "prick in vein", the truth that I do not remember that there is bleeding or anything or that it hurt but it looks like it will be some of that.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/20/2016 4:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.