Glucosio app to control diabetes in Android

fer's profile photo   05/12/2016 12:14 p.m.

If you have diabetes or know someone suffering from this disease, you should know that there is an incredible application that will allow you to control it using only your smartphone or other portable device.

Glucosio is the name of this app that serves as an assistant for people with diabetes, since it offers them very useful advice that will help them control this disease more effectively.

Similarly, glucosium allows you to control cholesterol levels, body weight, blood pressure, among other actions things that will help you control diabetes.

At the moment, this application is available only for Android devices.If you have a smartphone with this operating system and want to try glucosium, you can download the app freely in this link.

Link ;v=yhizu2q6fy0

fer's profile photo
fer
05/12/2016 12:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have tried it and it is perfect for me ... it seems that I have programmed it myself.Magnificent.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/16/2016 4:11 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.