Basal Medtronic 640g resume problem

AranyMario's profile photo   05/13/2016 10:21 p.m.

Hello good evening.
I don't know if you can help me here.
My little one has today had 2 suspensions of the basal there all good.The problem has been that it has not resumed the first time was in 177 with 3 arrows and I had to restart me
The second time before dinner suspended and at half an hour we were in 112 with 1 arrow and M played again restart me.
Do you know if it can be any change in the pump?Or something that the child has touched?
All the best

AranyMario's profile photo
AranyMario
05/13/2016 10:21 p.m.

Mama peque con diabetes tipo 1 (desde los 12 meses)
Bomba de Insulina Medtronic Minimed 640g
Insulina Humalog

@aranyMario goes scare!I cannot help you because I use another bomb, but we are going that if you continue to happen or go back to doubt, call Medtronic directly and tell them the problem, they sure tell you or look that may have happened, because without basal a long timeYou cannot be or that you have to be your slope of it, which just ends with acetone.
I hope everything is fixed, you tell us

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/14/2016 1:06 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, I have been disconnected and do not answer.
In case someone else happens to know where he is.
Talk to Medtronic and it turns out that when the pump is suspended by limit under this minimum suspended half an hour, although the good limit to resume before half an hour does not restart and that of course did not know.So you know if it happens to someone else

All the best

AranyMario's profile photo
AranyMario
05/23/2016 4:34 p.m.

Mama peque con diabetes tipo 1 (desde los 12 meses)
Bomba de Insulina Medtronic Minimed 640g
Insulina Humalog

Yes, @aranyMario, I have the Medtronic Minimed 640g and it is very often suspended because I have a very labile diabetes and, sometimes, when they resume, glycemia is already rising at a huge speed (3 arrows) and causesThe opposite effect.When juice is suspended and taken to counteract the hypo, the resumed manually because if not, the unwanted comeback appears.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/05/2016 6:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.