{'en': 'Forestyle case', 'es': 'Funda para mi FreeStyle'} Image

Forestyle case

Remegc's profile photo   05/20/2016 7:39 p.m.

Hello group!,

Does anyone know where I can buy a case for the freestyle meter?It is that it takes all day on the floor haha, by the way I will try to put the sensor in my belly.

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
05/20/2016 7:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I saw Varías on Amazon.Proof

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/20/2016 8:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @remegc and @ruthbia, you can ask our friends from the diabetes store, take a look at this link:

Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/21/2016 12:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In the diabetes store there are very cool covers for freestyle and other devices, and if you are looking for something more specific I have seen these in case you like them, I found them for the Freestyle Facebook group Freestyle

Link

There are other plastic that adapt to the meter, guy you carry in the mobile, but do not find the link to send, to see if anyone knows

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/21/2016 1:43 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, good afternoon,
I have this Amazon and the truth is that it is very good, it comes with a rope to hang it from the neck.

Link

Denas's profile photo
Denas
05/21/2019 7:41 p.m.

I put a silicone like the mobile silicone and it is great.I bought it here:

Link

There are several colors: Smile:

sil's profile photo
sil
05/21/2019 11:21 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

A question, when shower, dry the sensor later?Or do they only dry the area around it?

RodrigoMella's profile photo
RodrigoMella
05/22/2019 12:50 a.m.

Lantus 16u 22:00hrs

I want a melt.But I get water through the USB port and the reader died so I want it stagnant .By the way at 2 years we have to buy another?because model 2 all day with the bluetooth on me that it will not last long.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
01/02/2021 8:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.