This effort aims to attract and educate people of Hispanic origin who have type 2 diabetes, which Don Francisco also suffers, providing access resources to treatment options and advice to achieve a long -term healthy lifestyle.

The draw award "meets Don Francisco" includes air passages back and forth to Miami for two people, hotel accommodation and transfer from and to a private dinner with Don Francisco.The public will be able to participate in the raffle visiting www.cocedonfrancisco.com and completing an online form.

"We are very proud of our association with Don Francisco to educate the millions of Hispanics with type 2 diabetes that live in the United States - this is why we develop the initiative takes care of your gift," said Thomas Seck, M.D., Vice President of Clinical Developmentand medical matters/metabolism, in Boehringer Ingelheim.

"Our raffle offers fans the possibility of meeting Don Francisco, and knowing more thoroughly as he faces the challenge that represents with type 2 diabetes," he added.

“Type 2 diabetes is part of my life and I have been able to see personally that if I stay informed and speak constantly with my doctor, I can lead a healthier life.In addition, I can continue doing what I like and living life in full, ”says Mario Kreutzberger."I am very excited to have the opportunity to meet the winner in person."

To join the conversation about the raffle, family and friends can share their stories on social networks through #CoCeAdonfrancisco.The winner's choice will be made no later than June 16, 2016, and the trip will take place between June 27 and July 1, 2016.

To know the official rules, terms and conditions and to participate in the draw meets Don Francisco, visit www.coceadonfrancisco.com.

To obtain useful tips and resources on type 2 diabetes in Spanish, you can visit www.cuidatudon.com, and remember to always talk to your doctor about any question or concern you have.