{'en': 'The long slope of diabetes', 'es': 'La larga cuesta de la diabetes'} Image

The long slope of diabetes

CEUS's profile photo   05/03/2017 4:12 p.m.

Hello...

I have been diabetic over 12 years.I have already written in other forums before and normally always returns to the same subject.I have never fully noted diabetes, although it is true that in recent years I have managed to break the 7 hemoglobin barrier (until then I had never succeeded).

I can't maintain control over this disease.I always pass through bad times in which I find it impossible, if I am unstable animically, I immediateuncontrolled.

It is true that when I have really proposed them I have achieved great achievements but right now I am very lost, I think I begin to notice the ravages of this hard disease.

I remember a coach that told me to think about positive things about the disease, and I didn't know/I wanted to say anything.

It seems really difficult, I have not found a way to combine a way out with friends or family food with my good diabetes control.Many times I have not come to dinner for fear of getting out of control.Can you give me any advice on how to combine it, how not to give up and get carried away ...?

Sometimes it even gives me shame reconcence that I am diabetics, because of the follies I do and how bad I take it sometimes ...
Do you see something good to this?I imagine it is an learning but I don't think I have anything good ..

I hope to find a way to wear it well and stop destroying myself.

Greetings and thanks to the heart.

CEUS's profile photo
CEUS
05/03/2017 4:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"ceus" !!The first and first of all, I spent a similar situation in my pre and adolescence era.I had a time when I did not feel good with myself and with anything around me, but the years have made me change and mature mentally and also in the field of my diabetes.Today my desire is to get pregnant and it is good to tell you that I used to deprive me rather a little member, not beast but I had a little more freedom, but now it is different, I try to be responsible with myself and withMy future, not for anything, but because I have realized that a donut, a chocolate cane, a tarte chub is not going to make me happier.Being diabetic is to cope with a disease but with good control and care, that cacchito of cake can take it on a special day and not feel guilty.I also tell you that I am tired of seeing people around me to abuse junk food and sometimes I imagine the catastrophe that can cause them in their body, it is no longer because of the quantity, it is because they work their body in a bestial way forProcess so much (with forgiveness) shit.Anyway, eating healthy and controlling your illness does not prevent you from once in a while going to dinner and eat something that is not usual in your diet, just knowing how much and what.I have concluded that on a birthday with a cake minitrocyte, I am the same or happier than another that eats half a cake.I know when I have to say no and when.And don't be ashamed of your illness, let her know and let them help you!After all, we are many sugary here and in the world, do not let a disease direct you, you have to direct it and always in favor of your health and your well -being.Much kisses :)>-

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/03/2017 8:54 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

And by the way, sometimes it is complicated, I am by all means to control some hypoglycemia and ask for opinion here to help me.After all, we all need some help, be it familiar and someone unknown.But welcome!

patri_caracol
05/03/2017 8:58 p.m.

It is impossible to want to have a good control when the first blow kissed the canvas and we brought the blanket to the head and arrives the total waste, from time to time you can give yourself a "tribute" but do it regularly or as a habit because undoubtedly does notYou will want to have good control.I assure you that dating your friends or planning with your relatives a meal or dinner, you will destabilize less than one afternoon at home with the mood for the soils.As for the coach of seeing the positive of the disease because I am going to tell you the word is free and more when you do not suffer in your meats, it is like asking her, that I would see good if it were she who had diabetes.tips?Stop doing crazy things as usual and if you do, start exercising apart from what will help you have good control, it will help you with that psychological control so as not to fall.This disease requires perseverance, discipline, struggle, resignation and great etc.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/03/2017 9:04 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Nor does anything happen because you eat a chocolat palm or the dessert that you want one day.You just have to calculate the fast.
Sometimes food anxiety is removed when you see that you can eat everything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2017 9:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much for the answers, especially to @"Patri_Caracol", hopefully you can get pregnant soon.In the future I would also like to have a family and I am aware that it will cost me to get pregnant since I have polychist ovaries.As for your comment, I consider that you are right, I have discovered one and a thousand times that it does not make me happier, rather the opposite.
Today I have decided to forgive and move on.Take care and exercise without losing control (I have done it many times and I know that I can do it now) and when I come to me moments of weakness try not to take it to the field of food .. Thank you very much to @"luvi", I have verified what IIf I am alone and it is true, when I am wrong, the worst I can do is stay at home.I consider that diabetes puts you to the test at all times and you have to know how to live up to it, I hope to put more effort to my hard moments than after all are the ones that make the difference.I will be able to with it.
And thanks to you too @"Regina", I consider the same, for now I prefer not to take sweet, but I am aware that for taking a day an ice cream or a piece of trafficking I will not throw all my efforts in the air either.But I find it really difficult to find a balance between the acceptable and the excessive.
On the other hand, he launches another open question ... The theme of alcohol ... It turns out that I drink enough beer, I like and enjoy it with my friends ... how much is it acceptable?
Greetings and thank you very much again :)
Today I feel wanting and energy to do things well!= D,

CEUS's profile photo
CEUS
05/08/2017 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Ceus" Much encouragement and take advantage of the impulse, what costs the most is finding motivation, once you find it clinging to it and do not lose it, that you will be able to.Marcate Routines that help you establish those healthy habits, exercise, eat well.A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/08/2017 10:36 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I also like beer @"ceus" veryThe glycemia because I get a tad the beer.But hey, I'm not going to stop enjoying a good fresh beer!And thanks for your wishes, I hope to stop drinking beers soon and be able to expand the family !!We really want!

patri_caracol
05/08/2017 12:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.