I am new but with 31 years of diabetes

pgs_cs's profile photo   05/21/2016 1:41 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum but not in diabetes.

I am Spanish, andaluz specifically.I am currently 31 years old and I have been with diabetes since I was 6 months old, all life practically.

The truth that I have always taken it very well controlled perhaps because the easier it can be to adapt.Now that summer arrives had a question: do the diabetics have more risk in case of having ray grape sessions or the same as any person?

If someone knew something I would appreciate it.

Greetings to everyone and I hope to comment a lot here.

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/21/2016 1:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I asked my endocrine and told me to wear rays and shave with wax have the same risks as a non -diabetic person

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/21/2016 4:17 p.m.

Thank you very much Katy, greetings

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/21/2016 4:20 p.m.

@PGS_CS Welcome to the forum, and as they already answered danger as for any other.There are medications that are contraindicated, but not insulin.They should inform you before doing so, but ask before if you take something else, I gave me grape a lot ago and I don't remember it

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/21/2016 4:39 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you very much Gema, I do not take anything else, only insulin, I will comment anyway before I do it because I am not a friend of these things (UVA rays). A greeting;)

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/21/2016 4:42 p.m.

You're welcome, here you have us all to ask and share everything you want :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/21/2016 4:52 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello here a partner with 30 years of evolution.I do not have to take rays, since I am something brown and I have melanin to give and give away.But I was talking about this issue and photodepilation with a couple of endocrine and had been seeing this issue and we have the same problems as a person who does not have diabetes.
Eye that if there are problems derived from diabetes such as bad healing and others and burn us, then we will have more problems.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/21/2016 8:26 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much Jconegar, in addition a great athlete for what I see.

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/21/2016 8:59 p.m.

No, what's up !!!!!!PGS_CS in the forum if there are great athletes, but they are behind the curtain.I learn a lot from them.
It is true that I love making everyone that Diabetes & Sports should always be together.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/22/2016 2:07 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Bravo, Congratulations and Viva who gave you so much enterza in the sport !!!!@jconegar and !!! greetings and to see for when the next one, huh ??;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/22/2016 10:06 a.m.

pgs_cs said:
Hello everyone, I am new in this forum but not in diabetes.

I am Spanish, andaluz specifically.I am currently 31 years old and I have been with diabetes since I was 6 months old, all life practically. "

"Because the smaller the easier it can be to adapt."Hi @Pgs_CS and welcome to this forum, your "house" for when you want to ask and comment!Here also with "experiences" about DBTS and already with 54anos de diabts "!!!!
Already, everyone answered you about very successful grapes, and always ask your endo !!!Sweet greetings and the next !!!
;)

ani's profile photo
ani
05/22/2016 10:16 a.m.

Hello, how can I join the Faceb9K I had this forum until two days ago which I saw this post but kizas I got out of Keerer Kien can put me in the diabetic face

irene's profile photo
irene
05/24/2016 11:16 a.m.

From the 6 months of life !!what's happening!!For me it is a great hope to meet someone diabetic of such an early age, do not have sequelae?Has your life gone well?

Also 30 years ago there was not so much progress, your parents deserve a monument, because they would have a bad time, and your other !!That are many years.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/24/2016 12:50 p.m.

Hello, how are I new in this.Do you know if when you are certain treatments?:-??

Laura78's profile photo
Laura78
05/24/2016 12:58 p.m.

aranzazuleg said:
from 6 months of life !!what's happening!!For me it is a great hope to meet someone diabetic of such an early age, do not have sequelae?Has your life gone well?

Also 30 years ago there was not so much progress, your parents deserve a monument, because they would have a bad time, and your other !!That are many years.

Hello!Thank you very much for the compliments!Haha Well, if it's many years, my life has gone perfectly and if they deserve a monument because I have always been very well controlled and then I have followed the way. I have done what I have wanted in life the truth, I have come out, I haveEnter, I have done sports that I love and I still do and now with the freestyle because much more freedom.

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/24/2016 10:55 p.m.

:)>- You have given me many animals, thanks !!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/25/2016 9:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.