{'en': 'Anyone taking gabapentina?', 'es': '¿Alguien tomando GABAPENTINA?'} Image

Anyone taking gabapentina?

Leticia21's profile photo   05/03/2017 10:21 p.m.

Today I have gone to my header because I have been with many tingling days and the fingers of the foot annoying like sleeping ... a difficult feeling to define.

My doctor tells me that it can be neuropathy and has sent me to the neurologist and has also prescribed gapabentine for these discomfort.

In principle he told me one at night, I explain that they usually give sleep.But that I could take one in the morning and another at noon too.

Are anyone taking them?

Have you noticed improvements regarding the inconvenience you had?

Do they give a lot of sleep?

I do not usually take medications but I do not want this to go anymore, although I do not know if the pills improve or are only to relieve.

Thank you so much!

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
05/03/2017 10:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I take gabapentina, but because I have carpal tunnel and only relieve symptoms and not much because in my case I wake up with my hands always numb.And of sleep not so much, I remember that others first prescribed me and so if my eyes closed.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
05/17/2017 1:28 a.m.

@"Anasyx", how many mg do you take?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/17/2017 8:41 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Gala" the 300taken only twice.

@"Leticia21" How are you doing with gabapentina?Have you noticed any improvement?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
05/18/2017 4:50 p.m.

@"Anasyx" Well, I haven't started to take them, enduring and enduring because I'm shit with medications.What these days have felt more annoying with a lot of pain and in hands and legs ... so I don't know what to do ...

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
05/18/2017 10:39 p.m.

@"Leticia21" Woman If you have pain or discomfort you have to take it!I confess that at first I also hesitated whether to do it or not but after a very bad day at work with my hands I told myself that it was better to risk and take it than to have another like that and I have had some regular but not as bad as that day.So I think it's worth it.And I think they even help me to sleep, that yesterday I forget to take it and tonight I woke up several times.So try to take at first at night and tell us;)

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
05/21/2017 1:33 a.m.

Hi Leticia

I took it years ago and has many side effects, in addition it is very outdated for neuropathic pain, I would tell your endocrine and I would consider changing, eye, not to Lyrica, to amitriptyline that at low doses has been proven very effective.

xdr's profile photo
xdr
04/03/2018 7:52 p.m.

@xdr, I did not do anything at all the gabapebtina but I had to drink very high doses

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/06/2018 1:52 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hi Leticia delighted, gabar in your excipient contains quite a lot of sorbitol Igloo.The best medication for diabetic neuropathy is lyrical since it is made based on gelatin and cleanse the outer pod of the nerve much better.With Gabapentina I had to take 2 doses of 300 and currently I am with a 75 at night and if I have a bad day 12 hours before breakfast I take another one. It seems to me that this man that the head of endocrinology in Mexico is the one thatHe scientifically demonstrated which lyric is better is called José Héctor Sánchez Mijangos if he seeks it will come out the article on the Internet.Neuropathy says that we already have a problem I know how to bring glucose control is addictive diet and exercise.Tomorrow I do the background just as I had moderate non -proliferated retinopathy in both eyes now I only see it to see what they tell me this year.Good information has given your doctor has a good doctor. As I say is always my opinion and my personal experience with me every body we are different.All the best

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 4:15 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Hello, I am Diabetic Type Lada.I take gabapentina for two or three years.My neurologist prescribed it to strong leg pains.In the morning, when I woke up, I lowered the stairs one on a grab to the railing.When gabapentina took the pain to me but it cost me a lot to take the rhythm in the morning I was always sleepy.
The truth is that now I am no longer sleepy, I imagine that my body has accepted that dose as adequate and I feel good.(I take a 300mg pill in the morning and another at night.)
I can't talk about side effects but it took so much medication that I can't consider it.(I have a mechanical valve and took Sintrom, metformin for diabetes as well as clutter and secalip for triglycerides and cholesterol) well, there is more but it is the same I am 57 years old and I continue to make my normal life, I am a teacher and I still work.
I usually think that doctors are right or at most ask for a second opinion although I know that all medications related to the nervous system are not a gift.
It is the first time I write in the bull, thanks for listening to me.
Encouragement for all.

Elena_sanchez's profile photo
Elena_sanchez
01/24/2021 11:02 a.m.

For Elena Sánchez, the first one lets me congratulate her for the profession she has.Teacher seems to me a fantastic and very vocational profession.I as a 43 -year -old student what would be of my teachers.He explained it very well I agree with you in pain, living with pain is made some days unbearable and very complicated.I send you a greeting and live the teachers and the teachers.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/24/2021 1:49 p.m.

K5288pn25.

2piuviato1frts said:
for Elena Sánchez, the first one let me congratulate her for the profession she has.Teacher seems to me a fantastic and very vocational profession.I as a 43 -year -old student what would be of my teachers.He explained it very well I agree with you in pain, living with pain is made some days unbearable and very complicated.I send you a greeting and that the teachers and the teachers live.

Great comment :)

CityMadera's profile photo
CityMadera
01/26/2021 2:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.