{'en': 'Freestyle in the belly', 'es': 'FreeStyle en la barriga'} Image

Freestyle in the belly

Remegc's profile photo   05/21/2016 1:48 p.m.

You are the most !!!!
My daughter in the gut does not want, there is the fashion of the t -shirts above the navel .... adolescence ..... the next one I think we will put it in the culete, all that we throw € 60 ....Re ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/26/2016 9:37 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

The sensor does not have to bother to put it in the gut or in the ass, in fact, in other forums that I have read there are people who have put it in the upper part of the ass/gluteus and it has had no problem with the measurements,The only problem I see is not to wear it well protected with some dressing to prevent it from falling, in bed, sitting on the couch, in the car, pants belt etc, etc, I think it is a more dangerous area but whyYou fall for the measurements.If the filament takes well fat zone as in the arm, there should be no problems.Next week I try one because you have to have the trial made before summer arrives ..

@Rociollinares I have ever put a t -shirt above the navel .......... in carnival ...: ((((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/26/2016 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Photo, photo, photo ... ;-)

I will continue with my arms at the moment;Right now I look at the shirt I have.I am about to manufacture the stickers for the sensor buying adhesive sheets ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I already tried in my ass and I did not work for me, we are like that it was the place where I place it and I did badly, @sisaguer the photo is for the common good, hahaha we go and but an explanatory drawing;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/26/2016 4:41 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, I have been carrying it all summer!:))
In the upper part of gluteo, and great, very exact measurements! And super discreet

Now the latter, I have put it back in my arm, as I have no short sleeve, and the truth, I do not know why, but the measurements have come to vary up to 50 regarding the test with blood ...Maybe it's because the filament was not well nailed ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/12/2017 9:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

How lucky you have had those that measure you well elsewhere other than the arm.In my case the freestyle is super precise, to the point that in most cases the difference between capillary and free does not throw beyond 4-5 mg/dl of difference.However, the only sensor that put myself in gluteo this summer was a complete disaster and there was up to 90 mg/dl of difference with the capillary.He measured hypos of 50 when he was 140 ... the next one returned to the arm and again maximum perfection in the measurements.It has been my only problematic sensor and I have more than 25

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/13/2017 11:50 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I do not know if it is my subconscious or not but those that I put in the left area of ​​the body, arm, gut or ass give me much better values ​​than on the right side, I am going back to Tarumba but it gives me the feeling that it is so.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2017 12:05 p.m.

I have proven that it depends on the lot.

This request is going very well in the buttock that is where I put them on comfort and discretion (I am also clumsy, some has flown when putting a jacket).
The previous one of 6 units.Nothing reliable.
I've been with this system for 2 years and very few have been "unstable."

I am thinking of trying again in my arm but I have doubts because it did not measure me very well ever except once blood.

I saw a lady on FB who was wearing him on her chest.I don't know how there is little chicha.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2017 8:08 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!At the summer I have tried in the belly, in the top area of ​​the navel on the left.At the moment they are the most reliable results I have had, +-15 at most.Of course, it is not very comfortable, especially if we wear high shooting pants.I always take it on the thighs, at the height of the pocket, it is comfortable and hides quite well, but of course, in summer you teach more `` meat '' than in winter and you run the danger to which it is more exposed.I still have 8 days left to end, but I'm quite happy, really.It hurts more than elsewhere, and I already tell you that my results have been the most successful so far.I don't know if the photo is seen, however, on my Instagram I usually upload everything.@esthermase
A kiss to all!

Esther Mase's profile photo
Esther Mase
06/04/2020 1:11 p.m.

Returning to this thread, does anyone still put it in the gut?
I've been using the very little sensors, the sixth I have now.And all in the arm.They have not given me problems, but I would like to change zone.
How are you doing in the gut?And what area do you put it in?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/18/2021 5:16 p.m.

I put it on the top of the buttock, @anaisabel, it goes perfectly and for me, it is much more comfortable and discreet than in the arm.I cover it with a dressing, yes.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/18/2021 11:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I like @nigiri, I have also tried on the legs, where pockets.Both well.
In FB I have seen people who carry it in my chest, I asked the nurse and told me that if but you have to have fat there to measure.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2021 9:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!I am new here, I have read you but none have used it in the area for which I have doubts.

This summer, to see less and be safer, I put several sensors in the hips area on the sides.At first I was perfect but one of the times I changed the sensor, it began to fail me.Since then I can't get it right again and it was the area that I liked the most ...

Any of you have experience putting it in this area?
Thank you :)

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
01/19/2021 12:22 p.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

In my case, in the arms in summer it is unfeasible but more than anything because it is very much.

On the thighs, high and perfect front zone .. For me it is the most comfortable site but I am rotating to let the skin rest

marine's profile photo
marine
01/19/2021 6:49 p.m.

I carry with the sensors and quite a lot (thanks to my endocrine) time (from when one was worth 158 euros) and I have tried a lot of sites (under the sobaco, gut, sides, legs, interior of the thigh, as if it were the fatty ofA wrist watch .......) and the only place where the difference between the sensor and the blood measure is lower, is in the arms as the manufacturer indicates.In other areas I have only seen that the difference is minimal in the range between 80/110.Out of that range the sensor has made me to mark values ​​of more than 100 to the high (measure in blood 138 and the sensor mark 253) and up to 50 to low wing (in bleeds 83 and the sensor mark 48).This, for a rookie with them, can be preliminary, when tryothers, photo of it.They do it to see (I do not know if they will continue to do so) if they are placed where they indicate, because if it was not, then they did not change it (eye, not all the freestyle agents do it to me or did the sending the photo;Or in any case I started saying that it has fallen, but notice, in the internal record of the chip I think they can know more or less where it was placed;Codes comes the start time of the sensor and some data that can give them that info).
Stickers and other accessories for them usually have diabeika on their page

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/24/2021 10:27 a.m.

Of "clock"

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
01/24/2021 10:58 a.m.

I, apart from the arm, I have used it in the.Behind and in summer with the bikini because TB is seen in the belly.When I do sports if I go to the gym and put some meshes, tb shows in the Gliver although I don't care.Maybe in winter abdomen for that is better, I don't know note, but it's not uncomfortable?, When sitting with a cowboy, the belt etc ..?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2021 10:58 a.m.

Hello everyone.I think I read that César said the most advisable thing is to place the back of the arm is the best measurement and the most accurate.Blood, I will easily explain the interstitial measurement, take a bit above the bloodstream in vein with high carbon dioxide content.The reason for putting it on the arm is that the entire cycle of the digestive process ends.We forget the brain cells, they feed directly from the sucrose liver.If the insulin without produce in the stomach to undo the food in smaller pieces that can reach the cells that is point and start.And start the cycle with systole and diastole again.I look like a health but the easy explained.GUTIPA SYSTEM LEG IS NOT A REAL READING.Back of the arm yes.It is my opinion to me perfectly.It's like getting a drop of blood to put alguco meter, there are four fingers that carry venulas and if you click on the fat it is the artery, so it hurts more like when they get blood from a artery or a vein. I don't know if anyone goesTo read this but I think I have explained it well a greeting to all.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/26/2021 4:24 p.m.

K5288pn25.

In the hips I have not tried but in the buttocks it has measured me well, the most diverted from the capillary 15mg/dl.
The one I started yesterday measures the same as the capillary.
In the arms I put them at the beginning, back in 2016 and the measures were away from the capillary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2021 4:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

2piuviato1frts said:
hello everyone.I think I read that César said the most advisable thing is to place the back of the arm is the best measurement and the most accurate.Blood, I will easily explain the interstitial measurement, take a bit above the bloodstream in vein with high carbon dioxide content.The reason for putting it on the arm is that the entire cycle of the digestive process ends.We forget the brain cells, they feed directly from the sucrose liver.If the insulin without produce in the stomach to undo the food in smaller pieces that can reach the cells that is point and start.And start the cycle with systole and diastole again.I look like a health but the easy explained.GUTIPA SYSTEM LEG IS NOT A REAL READING.Back of the arm yes.It is my opinion to me perfectly.It's like getting a drop of blood to put alguco meter, there are four fingers that carry venulas and if you click on the fat it is the artery, so it hurts more like when they get blood from a artery or a vein. I don't know if anyone goesTo read this but I think I have explained it a greeting to all.

The explanation in the theory seems very logical but there are many responses of all of us where other sites such as buttocks or thighs work well, in fact I have come to have a better result in the thigh than in the arm.

I would thank you for using the point and apart in your answers.It costs to read your comments.

Greetings,

marine's profile photo
marine
01/27/2021 8:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.