{'en': 'Phenomenon of Alba Solution and Analysis', 'es': 'Fenomeno del Alba Solucion y Analisis'} Image

Phenomenon of Alba Solution and Analysis

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/06/2017 4:42 p.m.

For about two weeks that at 3 in the morning glycemia rose to 200 at night.

With the continuous monitor the ascent is seen without apparent reason.

Alarm clock at 3 and correction of 2 units of insulin Humalog glycemia to 198

Alarm clock at 5 and another rapid hair correction brand 195

Alarm clock at 7:30 I get up for breakfast and capillary indicates 164.

From what I see the fast is not doing the desired effect.

I have tried to increase the Lantus from 34 to 36 and I have not seen favorable results either.

I appeal to your wise suggestions.

Thank you very much and greetings,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/06/2017 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems lack of slow .., what time do you put it on?
Have you tried the toujeo?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/06/2017 5:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Afterego you can try to exercise in the afternoon, the effect it has is usually seen throughout the night and the same thus counteracts that resistance of early morning ... greetings ;;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/06/2017 7:55 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Afterego said:
For about two weeks that at 3 in the morning the blood glucose to 200 at night is uploaded.
I have tried to increase the Lantus from 34 to 36 and I have not seen favorable results either.
I appeal to your wise suggestions
Thank you very much
Greetings

I have fixed those problems with the pump, the Lantus already knows that it does not cover 24 h.Can't you comment with the endo to see if the insulin changes to another type of insulin?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/06/2017 11:19 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With the Tresiba the same thing happens to me, at about 1 am it starts to climb and at about Y-7 it starts to go down, the hours that you are going up I can already correct with humalog that it does not matter and then alone begins to go down, correct or not

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/07/2017 12:50 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

regina said:
looks like slow .., what time do you put it on?
Have you tried the toujeo?

Hi Regina I put it at 8 pm, last night high at 4 in the morning Correction of 3 of the Rapida and I wake up with 164.
The toujeo used it for almost three weeks and it was fatal with it, it did not come down from 300 throughout the day and even increasing 30% plus the dose so I returned to Lantus and my endo says that with a 6.2 glycevidence.
There I attach the graph so you can see the phenomenon of dawn.: 300px;

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 5:46 p.m.

ainhoa said:
@afterego you can try to exercise in the afternoon, the effect it has is usually seen throughout the night and the same thus counteracts that resistance of dawn ... greetings;;)

You know that if I have really tried and help almost half an hour of tape and if it drops by up to 30% if I have more than 180 but in the early morning it rises again.
What a putadilla to have to get up every half zombie and correct, then take about 40 MINS to go back to sleep.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 5:50 p.m.

gala said:
with the threeba the same thing happens to me, at about 1 am it starts to climb and at about Y-7 it starts to go down, the hours that you are going up can already correctWith Humalog that gives me the same and then Solito begins to go down, correct or not

If it is stressful because as you can see during the day I am going quite well, my endo does not want to give me the Tresiba says that it is for those who have poorly controlled diabetes.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 5:51 p.m.

jconegar said:
Afterego said:
For about two weeks that at 3 in the morning I glymemic at 200 at night.
I appeal to your wise suggestions
Thank you very much
Greetings

I have fixed those problems with the pump, the Lantus already knows that it does not cover 24 h.Can't comment with the endo to see if insulin changes to another type of insulin?

I had changed it before for the toujeo but it was fatal, this is normally weird it does not usually happen to me but since I returned on a coña it even without dining any HC.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 5:54 p.m.

That the Tresiba is for poorly controlled people .... It is not that I am phenomenal but what the endo has told you is not true, in fact it is changing everyone for that or by tougeo althoughThey were fine with Labtus ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/07/2017 7:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
that that the threeiba is for poorly controlled people .... It is not that I am phenomenal but what the endo has told you is not true, of echo I knowHe is changing everyone to es or by Tougeo even if they were well with Labtus ...

If I already seemed excuse but well we already know that many times they say bullshit and that they know less than us in several cases ha ha.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 7:29 p.m.

As this is something so personal, surely there are many people to whom the Lantus is great, I have enough antipathy, M looks like an insulin that in my personal opinion, in addition to falling short as the day goes by, of flatLittle and some very erratic peaks, one of them at four h D its administration, which sometimes produces dicerly ... @Afterego you can play with that peak moving the lantus last night of the night to coincide with the climbD early ... It is an idea ... Anyway we are still waiting for a flat flat insulin, Tresiba is not and also to x h of its administration produces a certain peak, that I blame it that as it lasts more than 24 h there areA time period in which a dose overlaps with the previous one adding effects ... are personal speculation.: -B

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/07/2017 7:30 p.m.

DT 3

ainhoa said:
As this is something so personal, surely there are many people to whom the lantus is great, I have enough antipathy, m seems an insulin that in my personal opinion,In addition to falling short as the day goes by, flat has little and some very erratic peaks, one of them at four h d its administration, which sometimes produces dicerly ... @Afterego the same you can play with that beak moving the moving theLantus last night to make it coincide with the climb of early morning ... It is an idea ... Anyway we are still waiting as the mana a flat insulin, threeiba is not and also to x h of her administration produces a certain peak, that I blame that as it lasts more than 24 h there is a period of time in which a dose flashes with the previous one adding effects ... They are personal speculation.: -B

I totally agree on what you say, it is many years using Lantus and effectively does not arrive at least in my case at 8 pm and I suffer very often in the afternoon which compensates with light dinner in HC and exercise.
I'm going to run 2 hours tonight at 10 pm and increase to 38.
I'll tell you how it was tomorrow.
thank you

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 7:38 p.m.

I would go up Lantus.One by one unit, until you wake up well.There are rare seasons, when it goes up or down without knowing why, and you have to move insulin.
My daughter is going well with Lantus in the morning, also to 6.2, but will change Toujeo as soon as I have time., The dose is higher than Lantus, but, as is much more concentrated, the amount of insulin that is injected is much lower.
Maybe you needed more Toujeo units to be fine ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2017 9:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
I would climb Lantus.One by one unit, until you wake up well.There are rare seasons, when it goes up or down without knowing why, and you have to move insulin.
My daughter is going well with Lantus in the morning, also to 6.2, but will change Toujeo as soon as I have time., The dose is higher than Lantus, but, as is much more concentrated, the amount of insulin that is injected is much lower.
Maybe you needed more toujeo units to be fine ..

You know that I had already risen from 34 to 36 and I did not notice improvement, when I tried Toujeo last year I started with the same amount as Lantus and arrived to 45 units and nothing is seen that there was no attention to her, after 15 days ofGo fatal gave up and come back with Lantus.
Greetings and thanks

DiabetesForo
05/07/2017 9:49 p.m.

@Afterego, I run almost every day and I had/I have a phenomenon of Alba.

I used Lanús and changed to a tournament and was still the same.I changed to Tresiba and after many tests, schedule changes and doses I have made it almost normal almost every day.The problem has moved in the afternoon, starting at 7 pm, which begins to climb and climb almost every day.I put the threeiba at night.

Anyway, they will put a bomb with which I hope to solve all the problems and run a horita without "dopar"

I would recommend that you ask for the bomb or have more patience and time with the three -one, the results take a long time to appear, although it is a bit anarchic in its behavior

DiabetesForo
05/08/2017 11:01 a.m.

@Afterego I have the same effect as you, I get around 3:00 but go down into dive at about 6:00 in the morning.There are days that I get up in hypoglycemia.And that I lie like yesterday in 170

I put a Levemir at 22:00 and at 12:00 because it does not last 24 hours.

I have tried everything.If I get the slow one, I may get up well (and with hypos like today) but the rest of the day they give me down between meals once the quick effect ends.Today I was 71 when I woke up at 7, I have gone to 220 with breakfast and 12:00 was at 61 again.So uploading the slow does not solve the subject.

Endo tells me to make me capillaries at 3:00 to see that it is not a sensor failure, but on weekends I am awake on those hours and I see that it goes up because if.This Saturday went to bed at 2:00 with 106 having dinner hours ago, stable arrow and I saw that at 3:00 I was already in 250.

I do not understand why the Levemir makes the beak over 4-5 hours, which would be fair my 2-3 in the morning so I would have to get off instead of climbing.They took me Lantus because they gave me down at dawn.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/08/2017 1:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia, the division of the Levemir do you do it in two exactly the same quantities?I mean, you could try to lower the lighting of the night.Check if you continue with the climb D the three of the morning but then you do not get up with hiccups and if at good levels.If so, then try to upload a little dinner a bit, the same way the peak of the three is avoided or softened.In the morning the same, check whether to lower the lighting of the night, stops the drop in noon, and if so, gradually upload the fast breakfast to avoid the peak after.The slow-fast balance is difficult, sometimes it is to remove from one and get from another in alchemist plan ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/08/2017 2:43 p.m.

DT 3

Well, if @"ainhoa" if I reduce the slow night (normally 8 units) I don't get up with hypos;At 12:00 I only put 2 units of slow or nothing because in the afternoon they go down.

I have been with 10 nightly for a week because the female hormones give me some resistance, but it is clear that it has already passed and I have to return to 8 and sometimes up to 6 units, in addition to suppressing that of 12:00.

Ceno 3 rations with 2 fast, if I get more .... I enter hip.Checked.

The rise of 3:00 has no explanation.My endo does not know what to tell me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/08/2017 2:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Difficult to adjust that with basal in Boli, I think that with any of those that exist, of course not with Lantus, Levemir or Tresiba, with Toujeo I do not believe it either ... the climbs in such specific sections, in my opinion, they can only be fought effectivelyWith pump increasing basal in that concrete section ... the same resistance goes the same as wine, there are a thousand hormonal factors that complicate the equation ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/08/2017 2:53 p.m.

DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.