{'en': 'Roche Diabetes Care and Senseonics announce a distribution agreement for the Eversese® CGM system', 'es': 'Roche Diabetes Care y Senseonics anuncian un acuerdo de distribución para el sistema Eversense® CGM'} Image

Roche Diabetes Care and Senseonics announce a distribution agreement for the Eversese® CGM system

fer's profile photo   05/27/2016 3:47 p.m.

Roche Diabetes Care and Senseonics announce a distribution agreement for the Eversese (R) CGM system presented by the first long -term implantable glucose sensor.

Eversense is the first implantable sensor of continued glucose control (CGM) that measures glucose values ​​for up to 90 days without changing the sensor every week or developing an additional reception device.

The system will allow people with diabetes to treat their disease more flexible, with confidence and discretion.

Roche (Six: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHby) today announced an exclusive distribution agreement with Senseonics Holding Inc. for the new Eversese (R) CGM system that will be marketed in Italy, Germany and the Netherlands.The system has been designed to continuously control glucose levels for up to 90 days, compared to 7 or up to 14 days of the non -implantable CGM system currently available in the market.

The sensor is implanted under the skin on the upper arm, and communicates with a rechargeable intelligent transmitter and that it can be removed that is carried in the upper arm.Glucose data and trends are available in the Eversese mobile application.

In addition, the smart transmitter establishes an alert when glucose levels are too low or too high.These characteristics provide people with diabetes with an important vision of real life about glucose levels and their trends during the day, in addition to action with action to manage their condition flexibly and discreetly.

According to the terms of the agreement, the CGM system with CE brand will be introduced into the first markets in Italy and Germany, and shortly after in the Netherlands.Both companies will make the Eversese system available for people with diabetes through clinics and medical practices with which the system has been formed.

"We are excited to be able to bring this advance within diabetes therapy to our clients. It is a device that fits perfectly and an addition to our Acu-Chek portfolio (R)," said Marcel Gmuender, a global manager ofRoche Diabetes Care.

"With the launch of our ACCU-Chek Insight CGM system at the end of this year, we are reinforcing our commitment to provide people with diabetes with broad access to innovation with two CGM solutions that will help meet the diverse needs of patientsand provide authentic relief. "

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2016 3:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You will have to find out about the price and consider a vacation for Tuscany...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2016 6:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it is the same one that is discussed in this other thread: Link

Personally, I think that the only reason someone would like to opt for that system is that it is much cheaper than freestyle or dexcom

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
05/28/2016 3:22 a.m.

Neither does it convince me ... although it is good that you increase competition and options.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
05/28/2016 9:42 a.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Well, they could already implement a chip and put a more discreet transmitter, clock type ....

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2016 1:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
because they could already implement a chip and put a more discreet transmitter, clock type ....

Like the Glucowizard:

And I don't shit it is.That seems to go back.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/28/2016 10:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello
I have seen the Glucowizzard interesting and I have looked for more information.It seems that the news dates back to 2010 is there anything more recent?It gives the impression that the project has stopped.
Greetings to all.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
05/28/2016 10:35 p.m.

Tistending on YouTube I have found this "beautiful" video of how the Eversese sensor is placed, if any@ I wanted to try it I think that after seeing this pickle they will be removed from it ...: D

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/13/2017 8:55 p.m.

After seeing this, I keep the freestyle, clearly ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/14/2017 11:13 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Puff .... I keep the Free or Dexom before going through that orde

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2017 1:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sigsauer said:
disrupdesire for it ...: D

Link

I continue with closed dexcom hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/14/2017 2:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

With this video if what they intended was to capture customers I think they have achieved the opposite !!

I only submit to this pickle if they promise me 6 months without insulin or glucose measurements.-: -S

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/14/2017 6:35 p.m.

sigsauer said:
with this video if what they intended was to capture customers I think they have achieved the opposite !!

I only submit to this pickle if they promise me 6 months without insulin or glucose measurements.-: -S

>

Well six months will be in the future because right now it is 3 months.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/31/2017 2:43 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

This video shows the Eversese system, Roche's MCG system.He says last 180 days.You have to look at prices (it is in UK), but it in particular seems quite expensive.And it must be added that the sensor is lodged under the skin, which entails a small surgery.

Link

I also take advantage to apologize, since I put this comment on another thread that was open and that was not adequate.Sorry @jconegar (my mistake for not having set me anymore), you are right.I apologize :(

Bencene's profile photo
Bencene
01/01/2018 10:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1980
Novorapid 5-8-6 ; Tresiba 10
Última HbA1c: 6.3

bencene said:
in this video I feel @jconegar (my mistake for not having set me anymore), you are absolutely right.I ask disclps :(

Nothing happens, I imagine that you would not realize, but it is that if it becomes so for people to find infomination, it would be very complicated.

Thank you

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/01/2018 11:53 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Anyone who is using the G4 tested the Eversese to see advantages and disadvantages?I have asked Roche information and I am waiting to receive and I need information to value.I am currently using the Dexcom G4 and the truth is that happy, and when I change the free to the G4 gain quality and I would like to know more about the Eversese.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/27/2018 10:32 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

@Jaume, good day.Last month (Dec 2017) I called Roche to ask for information about the insight bomb and the Eversese .... I'm still waiting ...- At the time they explained that they had a control group of 80 people, which would already say something.Something is failing them because they have always had a good customer service.If you are very interested in the Eversese writes to Dani Royo, he is using this system.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/27/2018 11:26 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

If I have continued Dani, but I would like to know the opinion of someone who also has used the G4.I already carried the insight bomb of 6 months ago and the other day when making a phone consultation to Roche I asked for information and they told me that the commercial of my area would contact information to give information.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/27/2018 2:45 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

I believe that because of both Dani and other users, who as accurate as they said has differences of up to one gram, the rajas that have to make you, the brands that remain, and how great that it is I particularly neitherI think about it, instead of moving forward it seems that we are going back !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/27/2018 3:04 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Soon the XL that lasts 6 months is what I do not know if the transmitter will be the same or smaller

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/27/2018 3:30 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.