First trimester of pregnancy and glucose levels

Zate's profile photo   05/09/2017 9:30 p.m.

Good, debut with gestational diabetes two years ago, I punctured me insulin and pregnancy was complicated a lot.Then I was diagnosed with the altered values ​​of intolerance, Antigad and AI2.When I told my endocrine that I wanted to have another baby climbed the walls as if it were crazy and told me that I would have to return to insulin since now with metformin and diet I control myself.I just got pregnant and the curious thing is that my values ​​are being relatively low and I would like to know if it is normal.As was the experience of other diabetics and when the thing began to shoot.Thank you so much

Zate's profile photo
Zate
05/09/2017 9:30 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

Good morning,
Congratulations on your pregnancy, the first !!!
There is a thread on the dibets and embroze (I do not know how to link it but you put it in the forum search engine comes Rapidito).
With respect to glucose levels, in the first quarter it tends to fall a lot, in addition, they are hypos that it costs to overcome, having to adjust insulin minimal, or in your case, surely you surely do not need to wear it.
The thing turns upside down in the second quarter;Having to double insulin doses, all this looking for the values ​​they establish for pregnant women who are much stricter than for normal diabetes control.
Many luck and go all phenomenal

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
05/10/2017 9:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/14/2017 3:58 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.