Newcomer ... :-(

pepeilloxgp's profile photo   05/30/2016 1:43 p.m.

Hello, my name is José, 51, and on Thursday 26 I learned that I am diabetic type 2. I was 250 in the morning and 300 in the afternoon at 7:00 p.m.They have made an analytical the next day and they have given me a leaf of "1,500 calorie diet.":-(, terrible because I ate at least one bar and a half of bread a day ...
They have also sent me to take half a "metformin" pill 3 times a day.
I have a meeting tomorrow with the nurse and the header.Anyway, I have no idea of ​​all this but I have the mood for the soils.
I guess I will ask you doubts as they arise.
Thanks in advance
PPG

pepeilloxgp's profile photo
pepeilloxgp
05/30/2016 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That you are biannvenido and I hope you can solve all your doubts and encouragement

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
05/30/2016 2:21 p.m.

@pepeilloxgp welcome,
Don't worry here you will find much support and understanding.You must encourage man !!!!They have diagnosed you and apart from the issues of medicines, it remains in your hand to thread the needle.
Here we will be to help you in what is necessary.
Said a lot of strength and encouragement !!!!!!!!

boucles's profile photo
boucles
05/30/2016 2:35 p.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Thank you so much!I'll tell you ...

pepeilloxgp
05/30/2016 4:49 p.m.

Welcome to the @pepeilloxgp forum, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/31/2016 12:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much again.
Yesterday they gave me the results of the 1st analytics ... disastrous .... I confirm that I am diabetic of the type-2
Fasting glucose 230
Glycosylated hemoglobin 11.5
Cholesterol 300
Triglycerides ... twice the top ..
Anyway, the good side is that they have told me that at the moment I do not need insulin only some pills (EFFICIB), diet of 1,500 calories and exercise to Diário.
Anyway, I have to behave well and within 3 months a new analytics.
I'll tell you and ask ...
Thanks again

fer said:
welcome to the @pepeilloxgp forum, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

pepeilloxgp
06/01/2016 11:03 a.m.

@pepeilloxgp Welcome, well you'll tell us how you go with the pills.
What I advise you to listen to the sport that you do everything you can, and if it is walking is a healthy sport, good walks.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 9:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I am also new, I was diagnosed with diabetes on Friday 27. I have not passed with the endocrine.I insulin and I am very scared.And I have the sensation of no one of the people around me understand anything.

Mariajo's profile photo
Mariajo
06/04/2016 10:18 p.m.

@pepeilloxgp @mariajo welcome to the forum, ask everything you need that we are all here to help us.
Mariajo is difficult to start, but do not scare yourself and think that as with anything new it takes time for acceptance and learning.About feeling in

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/04/2016 10:58 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

On feeling misunderstood, perhaps no one but another diabetic is able to understand you 100%, but they will be by your side and support you in the best way they can, it is also difficult for those who live with us!So little by little ... and try to take everything with the patience and calm that you can, much encourage and here we are all fighting in the same team, to help, listen and unfold from time to time that it is not bad.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/04/2016 11:05 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you very much Gema, I guess I will get used to it, and I will learn to live with this disease, but my moral is now on the floor.

Mariajo's profile photo
Mariajo
06/04/2016 11:16 p.m.

@Mariajo It is normal for you to feel like that, you have to start living with something you do not want, that you did not look for and without replica option, it is a lottery that touched us without even buying a ticket.There are those who take it better and who worse, and it takes their time and takes it in their own way, but you have to be strong and try to encourage you.
If you are reading the forum you will see things to get to know the disease more, read experiences and find people with all kinds of opinions, because although we all have diabetes, we are all different.
Surely you will get used to it.And now that you start trying to learn everything, asking what is not clear about diet, insulin ... etc and all the things that explain you in the hospital.And for everything else and doubts from day to day, here we will be;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/04/2016 11:42 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Mariajo welcome what you say is so, it is how the companion Gemater tells you, nor many doctors understand us, the only ones who can understand you well will be the ones who take it like you, or those who are many years with a diabetic.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 11:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I am also new in this disease.Half of Lantus all profiles well but a single problem is the great weight loss since I am a very thin person.All and I have accepted this more naturally. Thank you

loli's profile photo
loli
06/05/2016 10:17 a.m.

Thank you all for your help.:-)

pepeilloxgp
06/06/2016 9:30 a.m.

Welcome to the Pepeilloxgp forum, I am also new in the forum and if I tell you the truth, I did not think that people were as great and as good people as all of the forum, calm take it easy, you have to do thingsNaturally and little by little you are going to learn more about what you can imagine, it is happening to me, I have a lot to do even but since I am here I feel very ....... I do not know how to explain it, but I am very grateful.Quiet partner you will see how everything will go well, I encourage. A hug.:)>-

dexpero11's profile photo
dexpero11
06/09/2016 1:03 a.m.

Jose Luis ,diabetico tipo 1 desde 1997.
TRESIBA 16 , Rapida , Novorapid flexpen 4+5+5.
Acabo de empezar llevo 5 dias y noto buenos resultados.
Ultima Hemo 8,pero mi proposito con esta nueva insulina y con la ayuda vuestra ,cambio de endocrino y enfermeras, es bajarlo lo antes posible a 7 o un poco menos.MUCHAS GRACIAS A TOD@S.

Welcome the new ones!Much encouragement and patience, this is a background race and although sometimes you falter here you have a corner where you will find support and strength to continue day by day!: -C

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/09/2016 1:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.