{'en': 'Diabetic since 7 ... I am currently 40 ... UFF Health a disgust :(', 'es': 'Diabético desde los 7 ... Actualmente tengo 40 ... La sanidad uff un asco :('} Image

Diabetic since 7 ... I am currently 40 ... UFF Health a disgust :(

Bit_0's profile photo   05/09/2017 9:45 p.m.

Hello,

From the age of 7 with type 1 diabetes, I started with glass syringes running my mother :)) And well my world in those times did not understand or J, but now with 40 and having changed I do not have 4 or 5 times of types of insulinWith mixtures, without mixtures, 2 times a day, then 4, we go without living that many doctors do not understand if they do not have the disease to be able to advise you with knowledge of cause.

Anyway, looking for information for the new insulin to reduce health costs, I started today, before it was the Lantus and well to have as it acts in my body.

And well one more that is made known on this site.

Greetings :) & GT;-

Bit_0's profile photo
Bit_0
05/09/2017 9:45 p.m.

DM 1 desde 1983
Novorapid
Lantus
... Freesstyle libre 2 08/07/2021 18:30

welcome!What insulin do you have now?The new insulins are more flat and more durable.Let's see if you get it adjust.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/09/2017 9:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Bit_0", Welcome!Go telling us how the change of insulin is doing, patience with the adjustments that these new insulins need some time to accumulate in the body and keep the levels well.Greetings!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/09/2017 10:14 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome @"bit_0", the truth is that when you look a little behind you realize that we have been and remain guinea pigs.Now long -lasting basal insulins have taken to the market, which they sell it to you as total release and that endocrine recipes without hardly having a lot of idea about them.If it is true that it avoids you more punctures, but I disagree with what they are flat, the vast majority gives peaks, the duration is inaccurate, they sell it as it covers 24 hours when the reality is that now much more and flashes.I do not want to talk about the variables, if you do sports, etc. .. It is made for a very routine life without additional variables.But in short they have now decided that these 2 insulins are the one that the largest portions of the cake eat and while the final recipient who continues to eat his head for his inexplicable glycemia.Greetings and luck with the new insulin

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/10/2017 5:46 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Thank you all for the welcome :)
This I started yesterday Biosimilar Abasaglar Glargina (let's go low cost so I read around the network :()
and then that of the Novorapid meals.

Well I hope to comment on my experiences, which are very much and there are if at least we have a dignified life like Coba ... people:-?

Anyway, greeting to all.

Bit_0's profile photo
Bit_0
05/10/2017 2:44 p.m.

DM 1 desde 1983
Novorapid
Lantus
... Freesstyle libre 2 08/07/2021 18:30

Informatively, the Abasaglar and Lantus box have the same PVP, of € 57.71, which is what costs public health, discounting the € 4.24 that we pay thepatients.It is a biosimilar, yes, because it is obtained with a different process, but it is a "pvpigual", which here the dumbest watches.You can feel that health is disgusting, but that it is not for this.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
05/15/2017 8:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Juanluis1957", that the sales price does not mean that the manufacturing cost is the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/15/2017 10:40 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No idea of ​​the cost, but what we pay, health and we, is the same.If it gets cheaper to manufacture, that wins the laboratory.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
05/15/2017 11:46 a.m.

Welcome @"bit_0", I spend the same as you, first I started with Lantus, then, then toujeo, and now Tesiba, I think I have no one left to try, they sent me several tests, alternate levimir with toujeo, etc but do not last long for that reason we are testing, the only thing I continue since I start is with the apidra, enfin as they say patience and pray if they hit a cure for our ordeal

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/05/2018 5:09 p.m.

It is nothing bad than the pharmaceutical industry wins money.You have narrated the evolution of our utensils.All thanks to the fact that with the benefits they obtain can continue to investigate and improve.Read this article to know more ...
Link

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
09/24/2018 11:46 p.m.

By the way ... our health is among the best in the world.For now...
Link has-la-sanity-mas-efficient-de-europa-y-la-3-mejor-del-mundo-4821

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
09/24/2018 11:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.